Wide Screen Columns - Page 4 of 4

QUOTE (Wizard)I didn't even know there - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Feb, 2017 - 9:59pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 68 212 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page.
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,053
Avg: 8.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,776.26 FP
Charm: 312
Unanswered Topics Column

Cherish's suggestion was a very good idea. I decided to code it in and from now on randomly popping up will be a new column that will show the latest Topics that have no Reply to them.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 186
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 6.3%
[+] Gain: 42.16 FP
Charm: 6
That will make it lots easier to find things to reply to even though I don't see the columns that much because they only show on my laptop. I didn't even know there were two columns. I only happened to see the one on the left when I was adjusting my screen size.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,053
Avg: 8.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,776.26 FP
Charm: 312
Attached Image QUOTE (Wizard)
I didn't even know there were two columns.

I engineered the site to work based on the size of the view screen of the reader. Users are always encouraged to view the Community of the biggest screen at first so they can see all the features because the smaller the screen size the more the 'bells and whistles' are taken out to focus mainly on content.

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Wide Screen Columns" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your Spelling / Grammar before replying.
Thank you for helping us keep International Discussions Constructive.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Wide Screen Columns

Reader please Share & "LIKE" us:
All "Like" options open on a new page.

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Movies

Silence: What are your reviews for this flick? By Gerard 2.7 Days Ago
The Night Of: What are your reviews for this flick? By Cherish 7 Days Ago
Passengers: What are your reviews for this flick? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Westworld: What are your reviews for this flick? By Abelard 4th Mar, 2017 - 9:22pm
Fences: What are your reviews for this flick? By Jolenta 27th Feb, 2017 - 8:20pm
La La Land: What are your reviews for this flick? By Swell 28th Jan, 2017 - 6:02am
A Monster Calls: What are your reviews for this flick? By Txtrpg 28th Jan, 2017 - 2:02am
I, Daniel Blake: What are your reviews for this flick? By Factual 20th Jan, 2017 - 7:17pm
Pain Train: What are your reviews for this flick? By Factual 13th Jan, 2017 - 2:38am
Florence Henderson: What are your reviews for this flick? By KNtoran 27th Nov, 2016 - 8:17pm
Assassin's Creed: What are your reviews for this flick? By Factual 26th Nov, 2016 - 5:45am