Donation Drive - April 2017

Donation Drive April 2017 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:30pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 11 52 161 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Donation Drive,April 2017
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,439
Avg: 8.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,419.73 FP
Charm: 315

This Drive will go from now til the 30th April, 2017. It is the LAST Donation Drive and special offer for the year.

Having completed all tasks listed in the Donation Drive - February 2017, I am coming again with another Donation Drive for April. I do not normally have Donation Drives so often in fact, this Donation Drive is probably the most crazy one I've ever had in that its a bit zany and somewhat humbling at the same time, however I need to take care of a few things in urgent fashion.

First of all, here is the line up of things that need to be done in the Community:

1. For the Text Role-playing Game Creator:

* We want to establish Pre-rolled Characters.

* Enable the Order of the Game Master.

* We also want to create a unique section for Premium Members to select special Avatars that regular Players cannot access.

2. For Ruler of Kings II:

* Make all Spells available for Combat and make some Spells like Healing available at anytime for your Character and your Horse.

* Of course, the long anticipated: Armies needs to be activated with Scenarios that fit that environment.

* Once Armies have been completed a true ladder system will become apparent.

3. Personal Level:

* Since their birth I have been using public transportation to get around with my three boys on the Autism Spectrum. To tell you how long that has been - my eldest recently had his 17th birthday. This cannot continue, we need to get ourselves some kind of used vehicle right away to start moving around properly as it has been very rough using random transport with children who react to noise, sound and movement!

Therefore, as an incentive I am introducing this limited time offer in the hope of quickly raising significant funds to make a life changer:

For a Donation of $4,000 or more I will give you two million FP and Open a New Board in your honor about any Subject** you want.

For a Donation of $2,500 or more I will give you one million FP and A say on how the next ROK II city will be setup.

For a Donation of $1,500 or more I will give you half a million FP

All other Donations: FP is doubled during the period of this Donation Drive. For instance, a Donation of $22 will normally get you 1,000 FP, well during this offer you get 2,000 FP.

Other Services

We also provide professional based services, please see: Professional Web Design if you will like to support us that way.

** Nothing illegal or controversial

Attached Image

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 13,065
Avg: 7.3 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 35,770.11 FP
Charm: 198

April Drive Donation

I will see what I can do but April is going to be a hard month for me.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,002
Avg: 1.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 36.1%
[+] Gain: 309.41 FP
Charm: 44

Donation Drive - April 2017 Feedback & FAQ News Community

JB your children need a vehicle to get around and I need some FP to get around ROK II so it looks like its a winning move on both ends *wink* Hope it helps some.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

April Drive Donation

KNtoran and Krusten - the two KKs… thanks for your continued support and help through the years. Krusten, it does sound like a win - win situation.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

April Drive Donation

Just got a Donation from Daishain that helps the ball to start rolling faster. Thanks!

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 580
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 23.8%
[+] Gain: 467.35 FP
Charm: 33

I will see what I can donate this Friday, as I do want to continue forward with both of my characters.

Sadly, the truly big donations will be impossible for me. I hope someone else will be able to help you!

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:35am

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Donation Drive April 2017

Whatever you can when you can Thomaslee, its not all up to one man. Thanks for thinking about us.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Donation Drive April 2017

Anronrosby just added his bit to the Donation Drive, thank you kindly for anything you can.

Guest please SHARE: "Donation Drive - April 2017" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Donation Drive - April 2017" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Donation Drive - April 2017

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Mozambique

Country of the day Mozambique

Unanswered Threads for Mozambique, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By Opinion 2 Hours Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 3 Hours Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Abnninja 5 Days Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 5.7 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 5.7 Days Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 2nd May, 2017 - 11:51pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:38pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am