Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 289 of 449

Krusten nods, waits and looks on but does - Page 289 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 289

Ildrahil continues walking away and says, "Ye know me not. I am not afraid of ye nor she. Up until being tied up I knew little of fear in my life. I believe ye both work for the man who probably lay dead by my hand. I prefer a fighting death to submission so ye can tie me up and do what ye will with me in your own good time. I will not submit and if approached I will fight. This course is not my want, for if ye are who ye say ye are then allies we may be."

Ildrahil continues heading back towards the mage, intent on finding him and figuring out what is going on here. He fears the mage is dead and he won't get any answers. Although his blade is still tucked away, he keeps a hand nearby in case he needs to draw it.

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht tells Avan "The mage used some kind of teleportation disk, but they are all shattered, so it must be one use only. Let's go catch up to the others and see if they need help." He then follows the big construct and Avan out of the room going down the other exit.

25th Feb, 2017 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Healer says...

Faerydae wonders how her friends are doing. She believes no new is good news at the moment as she starts to hum a tune though to her by the priestesses of Naralis Analor.

26th Feb, 2017 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 289 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"You exist," Avan replies to Bastion. "Whether or not I like it is a different matter. My belief is that every living thing should do what it can to survive."

He leads on to the others. When he sees them he instructs them not to attack.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion keeps moving at a deliberate pace, "That is something at least, not all have seen it that way. If I might ask, what business brings you to this cave?"

Out of Character: That was intended to be internal monologue, but I guess we'll roll with it as if he'd spoken aloud. P.S. It has been 2 days since Ildrahil called Krusten's (?)bluff(?), can we assume she doesn't shoot a non aggressive man in the back and move on?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Feb, 2017 - 3:20am

26th Feb, 2017 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Zork senses the man has the spirit of the warrior. He looks back at Krusten, "Let me take care of this don't shoot to kill just yet." Zork follows the stranger back to see where the mage is and if he is indeed dead.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot, listen on D20 (+1): 3, 20 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 289

Ildrahil continues back towards the mage and silently prays to no god in particular that he's still there, tied up, and alive. "To let ye know my story," he says over his shoulder, "I awoke in binds amid the wreckage of a wagon. Minotaurs we're moving the goods. My belief is the fantabulist controlled them. Be at awares, they may still be near. Although I heard the sound of battle while still bound… perhaps you were part of that? I eventually worked my way out of my binds and after a scuffle with the mage and a near scuffle with your friend found myself here."

26th Feb, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 289

Born Free says...

Krusten nods, waits and looks on but does not lower her bow just yet. In fact she moves forward with Zork to see what is ahead.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot / listen on D20 (+0): 14, 19 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.