Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 97 of 174

The first post in any thread usually tells - Page 97 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Oct, 2016 - 11:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 174 pgs.  93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th Aug, 2016 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 97

The Third says...

Will forcing a healing potion down the ranger's throat cure him of his wounds or does he have to swallow?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2016 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If you know of a way to get it down his throat then you get him to drink it otherwise he needs to be awake.

2nd Sep, 2016 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Healer says...

For the horse can Faerydae access how badly it is wounded and would she know how to help it heal?

You mentioned no sleep means 50% spell use so how many spells in my case?

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 97 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Faerydae you will only have a choice of one spell chose you regular spell or the spell from your domain. Yes you can tell that the horse is hurt from the ball of fire that burned it on its mane and its neck. You can treat it like you treat others with your heal skill. You will also need to make a handle animal roll.

11th Oct, 2016 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Dear Mr. Dungeon Master Sir! The players, including myself, are wondering what specifically you are waiting on to move the game forward. Thank you for looking into our humble inquiry into this most serious matter. wink.gif.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2016 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I will be posting a response later today. I am watching the movements of critters that are out there and seeing who will get to you first.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 97

Looked but I cannot seem to find an answer to this question. Which seems odd and makes me think I'm missing something obvious. I'm likely to make a new character, but wanted to know what 3.5E materials beyond core are available for that purpose (As in allowed for use by the Dungeon Master in this particular game, way too much splat out there to account for it all)

For instance, I'd love the chance to play a psionic character some time, but if such are not available I'll dig up some other character concept.

17th Oct, 2016 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 97

Born Free says...

The first post in any thread usually tells you what kind of character you can create. Did you look here: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post? The Dungeon Master will later come to confirm.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.