Rastafarian

Rastafarian - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 22nd May, 2004 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Religion, Tradition, Culture?
Rastafarian Related Information to Rastafarian
Post Date: 15th May, 2004 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Rastafarian

Blessings! What do you think about the RastaFarian? Does the growing of hair mean you follow some particular belief? Let me get your input nah?

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2004 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Rastafarian

Well, we have lots of rastas here in Trinidad. I think we have both, a group who are religious and do it because of it and others who just grow the hair like that for any particular reason.

22nd May, 2004 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Rastafarian Beliefs Religious General

I have never heard of a RastaFarian. Can you explain what it is? Is it a religion?

22nd May, 2004 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Rastafarian

Rastafarian for some people is a religion, for others a movement and for others a way of life. Freedom of Spirit, Slavery and of Africa was always their motto. They use marijuana freely and as a sacrament. Rastafarians live a peaceful life, needing little material possessions. They reject the "white man's world" . They let their hair grow natually into dreadlocks, in the image of the lion of Judah.

> TOPIC: Rastafarian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,