Revenge! - Page 2 of 6

I found this thread on accident, interesting - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 27th Jan, 2005 - 5:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: With Regards to Stealing FP Choose the One that Best Describes You.
  I think stealing FP is immoral       33.33%
  I have stolen FP in the past, but no more       7.69%
  I think stealing FP is comical, I actively try it       0.00%
  I would like to try it but I am afraid of being caught       17.95%
  I need to research it more and make the attempt       41.03%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Need Some Revenge? The Art of Stealing FP...
27th Sep, 2004 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Revenge! - Page 2

I purchased enforcer protection, but am not sure whether it is better or worse than insurance. Also, do I need to "use" it for it to be active?

Confusion, confusion.

BTW, I answered that I don't like the idea of stealing FP. I know it is all in fun, but until I won the contest, I was working hard to build up the FP so I could play games! wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2004 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Revenge

I purchased enforcer protection, but am not sure whether it is better or worse than insurance. Also, do I need to "use" it for it to be active?

Check the FAQ for help and tips on it., but whatever you want activated must be used, otherwise it is just storage items.

Offtopic but,
Didn't you have something like 2,000+ FP? Wow, you really know how to splurge laugh.gif

27th Sep, 2004 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Revenge! Feedback & FAQ News Community

I did a quick search on enforcer protection, but didn't find anything about it. Also didn't do a search on insurance yet. Good point.

Offtopic but,
It isn't that I splurge, but rather that I SAVE!!!!! As soon as I saw the bank, I knew where most of my FP was going. Besides, the interest rate will add more than my current posting rate. biggrin.gif

27th Sep, 2004 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Revenge

Maybe a search for 'Steal' would give you the results you are looking for, here are the links, they also explain some important issues with regards to buying items and using them, additionally I have highlighted the word 'Steal' for you so that you find it easy:

Forum Shop

Points & Posts

2nd Oct, 2004 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Revenge

Well, I don't like the ability to steal FP, but I have used it. Mostly I tried because I was losing it and and I guess also, I liked the idea of getting more quickly. However, I don't do it any more because I discovered that I got caught far more often that not. I only seemed not to get caught if I stole an amount less than or barely more than what the cost of choosing to steal cost me in FP.

2nd Oct, 2004 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Revenge!

Tena, so then you are saying 'Crime does not pay'? laugh.gif

Sorry, just was tempted to add that, but there is an art to doing it, for which I am not going to tell, but who knows... some wise crack may figure it out one day and then we will all be needing insurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2004 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Revenge! - Page 2

Tena, so then you are saying 'Crime does not pay'?

That is definately what I am saying. What I have found is the people with the largest amounts of FP has purchased insurance or an enforcer so you can't reallys steal from them successfully. The people with less FP don't have enough FP to steal to make the risk worth it. I have found it is better to simply purchase premium or plus membership to get FP. Then...be sure to bank it.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2005 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Revenge!
A Friend

Revenge! Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

I found this thread on accident, interesting answers. I agree with malexander, that if I pay for an upgrade or post a lot to earn fp, that I don't want someone stealing them from me. tongue.gif I know, I know. Where's my sense of fun and games? I have none! wink.gif And if anyone tries to steal my fp, well, you just better watch out. I have a lot of friends in high places. laugh.gif I won't ever try to steal unless I really feel the need for revenge, which I don't see happening.

Please, don't test me, I like it here. Wink!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Revenge!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,