Carrie-Anne Moss - Page 2 of 3

I've been a big fan of Carrie-Anne - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 10:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Carrie-Anne Moss
Better known as Trinity
29th Jun, 2010 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Carrie-Anne Moss - Page 2

Matrix

No matter how far she goes away from the Matrix into a new career the fact is she will always be known as "Trinity".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2010 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Moss Carrie-Anne

Name: Quickmove

Comments: Carrie Anne Moss is notably older now and has grown her hair longer so she looks nothing like the Trinity we know from the Matrix.

30th Oct, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Carrie-Anne Moss RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I have seen her new look or maybe that's her usual look. I don't know much about her before the Matrix trilogy. What is Carrie-Anne working on these days?

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Moss Carrie-Anne

Name: Pamela

Comments: Carrie Anne Moss is currently working in the film "The Clockwork Girl". Before that she was an FBI agent in "Unthinkable".

13th Jan, 2015 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Moss Carrie-Anne

Matrix

After the Matrix Carrie-Anne Moss' roles have been not so big. She needs to get back into that kind of genre if she want to make it big.

16th Jan, 2015 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Carrie-Anne Moss

Matrix

She seems to be in this positivity thing where she has great quotes and inspirational thoughts about how living can be an uplifting experience. So that's what she is doing at the moment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2015 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Carrie-Anne Moss - Page 2

Matrix

When Trinity was shown on the big screen I think she revolutionized the rolls of women in darker action movies. Carrie-Anne Moss played that role very well.

8th Sep, 2017 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Carrie-Anne Moss Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

Matrix

I've been a big fan of Carrie-Anne Moss ever since the Matrix. She has started in a few other films but she will always be known as "Trinity" for me.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Carrie-Anne Moss

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.