Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 14 of 78

You're right about the distinction - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Dec, 2012 - 7:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 78 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

14th Dec, 2012 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 14

No when you were talking to the new guy, you said dropping an item was a move action. From what I've read, and this is on the [..], that dropping an item in your square is a free action. It doesn't specify weight or anything.

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2012 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Dropping an item that you have in your hand is a free action. The backpack is considered a stored item. Just as drawing a sheated weapon is a free action but not retrieving a weapon from somewhere else. A round lasts 10 seconds and anything that requires more than 1 second is a standard action. Keeping this in mind, is not necessary to check the rules everytime.

14th Dec, 2012 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Removing the pack from your back is the Move-Equivalent part of the action. Dropping it to the ground is a Free Action. Drawing a Weapon alone, without the Quick Draw Feat, is also considered a Move-Equivalent action, so if you draw a weapon, you can then attack or move, but not both, unless your Base Aatack Bonus (BAB) is at least +1. With a BAB +1 or greater, you may draw a weapon as a Free Action when combined with a Move Action.

14th Dec, 2012 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Krusten, the reason I keep calling them as wolves is that is what I think of when I think, wild dog. As for the misspelling, It was a simple mistake that [spell] check didn't catch and I didn't see after posting until you pointed it out. Notice how I used the correct plural form at the end.

14th Dec, 2012 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

The spell check wouldn't correct it because "Wolfs" is a word but it does not mean the animal as you're thinking. Anyway I see wolves as larger, stronger and more intelligent than simple wild dogs but they did seem to be a little tough for just wild dogs.

14th Dec, 2012 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

Krusten, Bruconero said the wolf was fleeing...you just barely didn't kill it and the Peasant Leader missed with the club as it drug itself away, leaving behind a trail of blood. Hope this comes in time for you to still edit your response. (smile)

Reconcile Edited: lukego on 14th Dec, 2012 - 6:52pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2012 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 14

international QUOTE
Krusten, Bruconero said the wolf was fleeing...

Sorry lukego but you're either on drugs, in a different RPG or I'm totally insane because he does not say anything about a "Wolf", "Wolves" or even "Wolfs" for that matter.

international QUOTE
Pseant Leader missed with the club

And before you try to correct me you might want to check your spelling about "Pseant" before the mods edit you.

14th Dec, 2012 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

You're right about the distinction between "Wolves" and "Wild dogs". The GM did specify that earlier and I should have taken heed to use the proper term. I do take offense to being accused of being on drugs, however. The personal attack for such a minor difference in terminology is a bit excessive, in my opinion.

My intent was to help reiterate and clarify the situation in a hurry while you still had the opportunity to edit your post on the other thread. I have noticed that I can only edit my posts if no one has replied to them and only within a few minutes of their posting.

Thank you for pointing out my typographic error. I had noticed it as well and was in the midst of correcting it at the time of your posting. Please give me a little leeway as I am attempting to participate as best I can while driving cross-country from California to Virginia. My only means of communication along the way is my phone which doesn't display this site very well, even using the "Mobile view".

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.