Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 3 of 78

Shadowleaf is more of an all around fighter, - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2012 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

29th Nov, 2012 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 3

I don't mind making any rolls you need I'm just saying that WHEN I have to make that roll I won't be sure. For instance I might say I sneak, hide and listen carefully but I don't know if I have to automatically roll for that like icon is doing, I will count on your initiative, thank you for your help.

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2012 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Don't worry, Krusten, that's not a problem at all. Everytime I'll need a roll I'll ask for it. Most of the times I'll just roll by myself. For instance: I needed two rolls on Heal from iCon, one for each patient, because they had a different DC. I just rolled the second.

3rd Dec, 2012 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok, guys. Now that there are three players in the adventure, I think is better if we get a little bit more organized (Welcome FoxRogue). Every post in the adventure Thread always counts as an action so, anytime you have to define your strategies or plan your next actions or ask about something you should do it here. I'll check also this Thread, to provide help if needed, but I will count for the game only your posts in the adventure Thread. Here you can discuss freely and eventually change your mind on what you want to do. If iCon posts by today, I'll give you 2 more days to roleplay Jonathan in the party. If not, I'll update the game tonight (my time).

3rd Dec, 2012 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Should we add the "Specific Action:" and "Out of Character:" stuff like we do in JB's role-playing games so you don't have read through all the role-play?

3rd Dec, 2012 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

That's more or less my idea, I didn't mentioned it because you are the only one familiar with that system and maybe would be confusing for the others. No need to write it, but we can say that the posts in the adventure Thread are all counted as "Specific Action" while posts that are exclusively "Out of character" should go in this Thread. Of course everybody can add few lines of "Out of character" to the in-game posts, specifying it. As for the roleplay, that's not a problem: I like to read it, is what makes me enjoy the game. The more you roleplay, the better for me.

4th Dec, 2012 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

We can start using this Thread to set some default strategies for the party. It will help speeding up things in the most common situations. I would need a standard procedure for making camp: order of the guard shifts, if any, if you want to make a fire and so on. I would also need a marching order either for the open and for indoor (one man at a time row). You can change these tactics anytime you want, adapting them to the situation, but at least I'll have a default behaviour that I can apply as a routine. Thank you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2012 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 3

I'm fine with whatever the guys decide but I see my role as more sneaky and calculating rather than bold and upfront like the paladin so please keep that in mind when you decide. If I have the best charisma then I can talk for the party but I think that depends on the situation. Krusten will be more persuasive in a tavern than a church I think.

4th Dec, 2012 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Shadowleaf is more of an all around fighter, so he'll probably do his best to draw combat from Krusten, if necessary. He'll generally request one of the early watches. He'll take the lead in caves and underground places, as he probably knows more about the things that can attack the group than the other two.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (78) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.