Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 4 of 78

Well, I meant which shift you would like to - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2012 - 5:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

5th Dec, 2012 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 4

I haven't posted in this thread yet, so I didn't receive emails about these messages, but now I'm up to date. I've been flat out the past 4 days, but from now on should have more time.

EDIT
Tomas will take whatever watch is least popular, probably the middle one. He also votes for setting up a campfire, since this is a large group, but for a party of three, he'd prefer no campfire. In marching order, Tomas will always try to take the lead.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 5th Dec, 2012 - 6:03am

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2012 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Ok, thank you guys. I'll use the following instructions as default: CAMP: 1st shift Jon, 2nd Tomas, 3d Krusten. No campfire. I will always presume you took off your armor unless you say otherwise. MARCHING ORDER: Jon and Tomas in front and Krusten behind in the Open, Jon in front and then Tomas and Krusten Indoors. Let me know if you want me to change something.

5th Dec, 2012 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

About Rolls: Initiative (1d20+Dexterity modifier). Saving Throws (1d20+modifier for Fortitude, Reflex or Will). Attack (1d20+Base attack bonus+Strength modifier, for Melee, 1d20+Base attack bonus+Dexterity modifier for Ranged). Damage: based on weapon (Shortspear: 1d6. Shortbow: 1d6), in Melee add also your Strength modifier. Extra d20: Random rolls used by the dm everytime he feels too lazy to ask for new rolls. Hope it helps.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2012 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Page 4 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Out Of Game: can Anntreen be added in too, maybe she comes along there camp or they come along her camp or something?

7th Dec, 2012 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

KittenPunk, you are not entitled yet to post in this thread! Be patient and have your character approved first, like everybody did before. I think I'm already dedicating enough of my time to speed up things for you. I expect you to follow the rules in exchange. Thank you.

7th Dec, 2012 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION: We have been granted special windows slots as well as access to special avatars for our game. Players will now be able to keep track of their character's statistics and equipment online, without having to resort to pen and paper anymore. These are the old KNtoran fields so old players will still find their old statistics in the slots. I don't know when we'll have them but JB is already working on it. If anybody has questions, please ask them here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2012 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 4

Define your character strategies:
Camp:
Off the road and up in a tree bed roll for a pillow and a blanket on 1st with her heavy robe over top. Her backpack tied to the branch with her and her staff nestled in tight.

She string up her little bells in the brush beneath the tree so if anything comes by she will hear the warning alarms, shes a costumed to sleeping this way and there is a clear difference between the wind lightly cresting the bells and that of animals or other tracking threw the brush.

Marching order, she is a healer she will be wherever needed if travailing with a group shes not prone to fighting, so normally this places her in the center, or behind a shield line. But she feels just fine trialling in the back too.

Anntreen tends to be a light sleeper and overly trusting.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 8th Dec, 2012 - 3:34am

8th Dec, 2012 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Well, I meant which shift you would like to pick for the watch. So, is the inventory ok? Once you enter the game, no more changes allowed. Your memorized spells? Which set of clothes are you wearing? Did you add the silver dust? Is a non-standard component for one of your spells. No dust, no spell.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (78) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.