Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 5 of 78

I'm all updated now thank you. Will - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2012 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2012 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 5

I would take what ever shift no one wanted I'm flexible.
I made my last change to my inventory already and yes I added the dust.

Witch spell is the dust used for tho? So I do not mess it up that I believe would be something she would know.

And she is wearing the Explorer's Outfit and sleeping in her padded armor up in a tree.
I am also assuming she has some of her needed spell components in her pouches, but since I don't think that ever came up would it nee to be itemized listed out like how many birds feathers or hand fulls of moss or what ever it might be?

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 8th Dec, 2012 - 5:38am

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2012 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Your gear includes two belt pouches. One is a normal pouch while the other is a Spell Component Pouch, as I assumed by the weight you gave me. It contains all the components you may need for your spells so no need to keep track of them, you always have a sufficient stock. But some components are special because very expensive or rare, such as the silver dust (used for the Bless Water spell). These must be bought, or found. About casting: remember that spells connected to an alignment opposed to yours (evil) are forbidden for your character. So you can't curse water, spoil food, detect good etc...

10th Dec, 2012 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I just got a chance to update my character, could you tell me if what you have is the same as what I have for my character. We talked about so many things and made adjustments so I just want to be sure. Thank you!

10th Dec, 2012 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

No problem, K, always glad to help. You forgot Flint&Steel and brass brooch in your inventory. You have a belt pouch (0,5lb) also and padded armor instead of leather. You had dinner, so now you only have 4 rations left. The total weight is 43,5lb now. Damage for the Shortspear is 1d6 not 1d8 and you already changed the Deceitful feat with Point Blank Shot. That's it.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2012 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Should I subtract the food Anntreen is eating for [dinner] now? Along with the one she gave to the kid?

10th Dec, 2012 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Is your first day so we'll just pretend you already had food but you have to subtract the one you gave to the child. You now have 4 rations left and your total weight is 61,5lb. (How comes you counted 66lb? I checked over and over and I always get 61,5).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2012 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 5

I don't know, but I will take your word on it being 61 LB and change the food count too now. Thanks!

10th Dec, 2012 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

I'm all updated now thank you. Will we need to update our character naturally as our characters do actions or will you specifically be telling us when we should?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (78) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.