Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 6 of 78

Krusten, you forgot to change the Deceitful - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2012 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 78 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

10th Dec, 2012 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 6

This may be a silly question, but how did you all get those pictures? I would love to get one, but I can't find the option for it on the control panel.

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2012 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

See that link on the right that says "Edit"? Just click on that and it will take you to a page with avatars. Makes sure you select Bruconero at the bottom so it appears here.

10th Dec, 2012 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah, there is no place for me to select Bruconero on the edit Avatar page. Have you donated to the site? Also if I were to create a elven goddess/god would I post them here or on the character approval page?

Reconcile Edited: FoxRogue on 10th Dec, 2012 - 6:00pm

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2012 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Page 6 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

On this posting page to the right of your post there are blank image box's just below them you should see the edit button- link. And, no I have not donated and it worked for me right after I joined the forum.

10th Dec, 2012 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

I still can't find what either of you are talking about. I also looked under the news for the members wars rpg and it said something about specialized avatars and familiars, but I can't find anything like it.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2012 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If you look at the image by my post there may also be a edit link under it, if you click on it it will edit your image.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2012 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 6

Here is the direct link: Source 7 this was clearly explained to you both here and in your introduction post.

Additionally, if you need to change your familiar: Source 5

11th Dec, 2012 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Krusten, you forgot to change the Deceitful features with Point Blank Shot. Both you and FoxRogue didn't add your basic clothes (1lb). ICon, mate, try to update your slots when you have time. Inventory and statistics should be updated at every pause of the game. No need to fumble with your slots every time you shoot an arrow, for instance, but only at end of combat. I wanted them for you guys, to make things easier for you. I don't even see them using the Mobile Skin with my phone. But I'll often switch view and check them. I can make mistakes also and it will help me crosscheck the character sheets I wrote on paper.

Reconcile Edited: Bruconero on 11th Dec, 2012 - 12:44am

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.