Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 65 of 78

Sorry Affection, the words Mercenary/ Bandit - Page 65 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jun, 2013 - 7:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 78 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 65

Oh well sorry! It's not like I meant to ruin the game! Sorry for being new to Dungeons & Dragons! Sorry for trying to have fun! Sorry for being a complete screw up! Anything else I need to say sorry for?!?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

I think number six is much reasonable future than risk my character's life to death or at least handicapped. laugh.gif

13th Jun, 2013 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dude, Carmana, calm down. We're all joking around then you start getting serious after my first response. You're not ruining the game. Everyone is new at one time or another. We're all here for fun. You're not a 'screw up'.

You can say sorry for me being so fat, it's all your fault!

That is a joke.

Laugh, you!

13th Jun, 2013 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Page 65 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Affection, you will want to copy your character's stats in the special field reserved to our Game. You can do that clicking on the "My Controls" Link on top of the page, on the right: the one with a pencil next to it. Once inside, click on "Edit profile info" On the left and look for the data about this game.
You also need to choose an Avatar for your character and one for you in this website. By now, we all only see a question mark instead of your character's face. Be careful, because you will be able to choose your Avatar only once for free.

Do you connect from a desktop or from a mobile? If from a mobile, make sure to enable the images to see which Avatars the other players have so you will not choose one that somebody already has. You can also choose a familiar if you want (only the image because your character's class doesn't allow any).

As a final note, I would not upset the druid if I was you: she can easily make meatballs out of your rogue. Ask the other guy at the table, if you don't believe me: she recently sent him down with a single blow...

13th Jun, 2013 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Welcome, Affection! I hope you feel welcome and become familiar with the game as time goes on. In answer to your second qestion, that is covered in under the Sniping heading in the rules for the Hide skill. Realise however, every hide check requires some form of cover or concealment. I think it works best at high level play with greater invisibility due to the large penalty.

13th Jun, 2013 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Welcome, Affection! Glad to have another player in our midst smile.gif

Sorry for my late post, folks... The internet here was suddenly not working and it took them a while to get things up and running again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 65

Suddenly everything feels awkward. I didn't know the druid had mercenary phobia.

For RP, I think I'll wait the druid reply then leave the tavern as she suggest.

For my character info and avatar, I think I'll leave it blank for now. I'm currently using mobile to connect here. Everything's hard via mobile.

Reconcile Edited: Affection on 13th Jun, 2013 - 7:21pm

13th Jun, 2013 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 65

Sorry Affection, the words Mercenary/ Bandit are one of the few 'red buttons' on her. Congrats though, first day in and you found it!

I'm actually waiting a little to see if Ja'laron or Brunconero wanted to post something. If nothing happens soon, I'll post again in game.

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.