Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 68 of 78

Ok well I was going to post my spells for - Page 68 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jun, 2013 - 6:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 78 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

23rd Jun, 2013 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 68

Canabusis, welcome to the whacky world of Bumi where there can be more drama between players than there is between in game characters. laugh.gif

Bruconero, I tried to explain your off topic here: English Pronouns / Words When Gender Is Unknown

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2013 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Hey kit. I wanted to thank you for being so cool with the whole character romance thing. I appreciate it and laugh.gif forward to seeing how this plays out. Thanks again.

25th Jun, 2013 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hello Everyone, I just want to ask what kind of attitude my character being a wizard/diviner, elf, and neutral good would have? I would like feedback on how I am doing? I want to try to stay in character. I know I made my own character, but I would like to know what all of you would think the overall essence of the characters personality would be. Is that a dumb thing to ask? huh.gif

25th Jun, 2013 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

Page 68 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Cana:
"The only stupid question is the one not asked". A lot of character attitudes can be worked out in their backstories. Like if your elf has only been around other elves their whole life, she might be a bit snooty to everyone else who isn't. Or, is it strange/rare she has emerald green eyes? Did the other elves make fun of her or were they in awe of her? Why 'Phyneas island'? Did the uncle go there, or is it a specialty magic school?

Wizards, I've seen played, usually start out quiet and bookworm-ish, or think about a Librarian. They become more outspoken and confident as their magic abilities grow.

Neutral Good can be described as someone who always tries to do what's right. They can be helpful to others, but they usually help those in need. Not want.

A lot of the decision is how do you 'want' to play her.
Hope this helped, and welcome to the game.

26th Jun, 2013 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Rather off topic, but...
"The only stupid question is the one not asked"

Agree, even if I heard several really stupid questions in my life.
As Steff underlined, that's really up to you. Your alignment and race put some boundaries to what you can do but they are very flexible not rigid. Is all about which kind of personality you want to give to your character. Usually, the first 3 levels of a character are considered the childhood: this is when characters form their personality based on the good and bad experiences they go through. MaryJaen will maybe start as an undefined being with a not clear attitude or behavior but, as you keep playing, she will slowly get her personality and grow together with the rest of the party. That's why I consider very important playing a character from level 1: is how they take shape and become independent beings. At some point you might realize that is not you imposing a preset personality anymore but MaryJaen taking her own decisions.

26th Jun, 2013 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

Thank you guys very much for your input, and please feel free to give any further criticism or input. I was asking because I was curious if perhaps my character seemed too nice, from books I've read elves can be stuck up or snooty. And perhaps with her powers that could make her more so snooty? (Not that she has a whole lot of experience, but perhaps she thinks she does?) Any way thank you and please keep me informed on how you feel I'm doing. I can take helpful criticism, so don't hold back.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2013 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 68

Elves tend to be snob, indeed. But she would not feel anyway special because of her powers: is common for elves to have magical capabilities in Bumi while is very rare for any of the other races. So that would not add to her being snooty. Every Elf knows they are magically superior, adventurers or commoners, spellcasters or guardians of pigs.

26th Jun, 2013 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 68

Ok well I was going to post my spells for memorization and character actions for the present morning in game, and I do not know exactly where on the map I am at this point and not sure what direction I would travel? Continue going north on the road that I had turned onto before Tomlin led MariJaen to the ranch, or would I head in what direction towards (And I'm presuming I'm heading back to my home land?) my character would know which direction to travel home I'm presuming once again? I'm sorry I don't mean to be difficult. For now I will just post my spells and state my actions as setting out from the ranch (Barn) and you could point me in the direction she would be going. Thank you.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 26th Jun, 2013 - 7:13am

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.