Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 8 of 78

In that case, Tomas will take the rear, albeit - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2012 - 10:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 78 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

11th Dec, 2012 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 8

For now with the cart Jonathan will take the lead, in a scouting position. I think that Tomas should be the lead of the acutal group. Anntreen and the children should be in the center on the cart, and Krusten should take reargaurd.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2012 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Anntreen would walk a long side the cart.

She will how ever want to put her heavy bag in the cart but she her self will walk a long side making chat with the kids and keeping a one on the forest line as they go.

11th Dec, 2012 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jon will keep my everything but my weapons, armor, clothes, and waterskin in the cart as well, considering he will only need his weapons, armor, and waterskin during the day

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2012 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Like wise Anntreen will keep her weapons spell compacts coin the rest of its in her back pack and sack on the cart.

Dose this work for are marching order for the GM's information so we can go back to the in game pages?

11th Dec, 2012 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

I already stated where Krusten is at all times, off in the woods just close enough to monitor what's going on but also to see what's in the woods so there isn't an ambush.

11th Dec, 2012 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

That's fine, but if you are in the woods behind the party acting as rearguard, that would probably be better than a person just walking behind the group.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2012 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 8

I didn't say I would be in the rear, perhaps I may be parallel with the caravan or even a little ahead, how else would Krusten detect an ambush beforehand?

11th Dec, 2012 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

In that case, Tomas will take the rear, albeit grumbling about it, but realising it's an equally vital position.
So Jon will be a bit ahead to scout, how far do you think he would be?

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.