Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 71 of 78

I agree with [Krusten]. We don't want - Page 71 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 78 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

2nd Jul, 2013 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 71

I don't know how to change modifiers if I change my stats without using the character generator. Part of why I didn't care what stats went to the different abilities. On feats I believe combat casting would probably be my choice. I don't mean to be indecisive, but I'm really unsure what I would need to do at all? I would totally leave any and all changes up to you, from if you think changes need to made to what you think would be most helpful for the overall character. I am open to whatever changes you choose. I am even open to being a cleric instead. Like I said it's entirely up to you, whatever is easiest. I don't want to be a pain!

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2013 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Canabusis: I can make the adjustments for you or you prefer me to make your character? If you prefer, you can give me some indication about which kind of character you would like and I can make it for you. Tell me the class, the personality and the general style of gameplay you have in mind and I will come up with something.

Affection: that's not a problem. Ceza can join the party: he just has to find a way to get along with the druid in the beginning. After some time in the group everything will be solved. Maybe a solution can be helping her with the task of checking on the marquis...

2nd Jul, 2013 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Brunconero: not planning on going anywhere. I hate people leaving my games when I Dungeon Master, so I'm not going to do it to others.

Affection: Yes, keep trying. Like I said before, I'm sorry but you accidentally pushed her auto-hate button. She's got issues with Bandits/Mercenaries/General bad guys.

3rd Jul, 2013 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Page 71 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Stefflabunny: Glad to hear that. Losing a good player is already unpleasant, losing two or three would have been depressing (Laugh).

3rd Jul, 2013 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Ok I would prefer you make my character. Give her the same name basic same background. Elf, good matured class (Nice person, I don't know how to be mean) cleric or wizard I don't mind. [..] I just want to play. And I don't want to cause any problems. I want to be an overall benefit to the group.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Did I make Carnosus' reaction to Anntreen leaving too dramatic? I hope not, I just posted from the heart, so to speak. Wanted him to be genuine with his feelings and actions you know?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2013 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 71

Just stating my opinion here but this group spends way too much time in constant melodrama both in and out of the game rather just moving the characters forward with the plot. *sigh*

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 71

I agree with [Krusten]. We don't want playing over 2 real life weeks for 1 night in game[.]

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.