Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 74 of 78

Oh my! I'm very sorry, I've - Page 74 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jul, 2013 - 7:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 78 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

9th Jul, 2013 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 74

If he's not feeling up to talking to anyone he knows, he could also walk into town and grab the first person he sees to ask them where the blacksmith is, instead.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2013 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

ICon: You can write the message in-game, is ok.

All: Guys, when in the village the game always gets slow. That's mainly because someone has things to do while others find themselves less busy. To speed up things, the only solution is multitasking: posting several actions at each game update. Something like: I will do A, B and then C. I can stop the process at any time if more information is needed or if something happens. As an example, you can check last posts from Krusten and iCon.
Another way of speeding up the game is posting actions and not only role-play. Role-Play is ok, it adds flavor. But flavor is useless if we don't have food to add it to...

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Bruco, I want to have my character do what the druid told to him. So please NPC him as necessary.

I'll go camping for 5 days and start from tomorrow. So, I will not be able to write.

19th Jul, 2013 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 74 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Brunconero, I'm sorry for my part but every time I try to post at the time I can I keep getting a "Maintenance" Message. This has happened more than twice. Seems like the site is down from 10 pm to 7am pst.

20th Jul, 2013 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

No problem. I was waiting for you to update the game. I don't know about that issue since my posting hours are opposite of the ones you guys have. [My] morning is your night.

27th Jul, 2013 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

I want to make a quick count of who is still in and who is out. Some players don't post since long time now and I will take them off if I don't have any news before the next update. I want to speed up the game again: useless and not fair to keep behind those that want to play because I'm waiting for the others. In particular, I would like to know the intentions of Affection and Lukego that are missing since more than a week. I plan to open the game to new players, keeping the cap at 6 people this time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2013 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 74

I would definitely like to continue playing in your game. I will try to make sure you will not be left waiting on me. Thank you.

27th Jul, 2013 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 74

Oh my! I'm very sorry, I've been unable to post the past few days. I've been going back and forth helping several family members out with their varied problems and it's taken a lot of my time. I did not mean to be so long off. My apologies Brunconero.

+  « First of 78 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.