Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 75 of 78

Ok. When somebody knows he\she will - Page 75 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jul, 2013 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 78 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

27th Jul, 2013 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 75

Thank you girls for your answer. My call was not on you two, anyway. Steff, you were late last time but that's not an issue. I know you are here. Canabusis you are active so no problem. This is about the missing players. We have the two days rule, that's true, but I've never been strict about it. Missing one update is not so terrible in my opinion: we all have issues in our life so it can happen if somebody is late sometimes. But if a player disappears I need to know if he\her is still in or not. I want to get back to the old speed for the game and I feel is better to have few active players rather than many that only connect once in a while.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2013 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

I think we should have 'queue action' rule. So when he/she is not here, the game will not be affected much.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2013 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hey, I'm going to be gone to band camp for about a week starting today, will post if able but don't get your hopes up. See you guys later.

28th Jul, 2013 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 75 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Affection: in some situations is not easy to queue an action. Often other people depend on that action too.

Carmana: not a problem. As far as I know I will just npc your character.

To all: we can try to post a set of actions instead of doing something small each update, specially in the village. That would speed up the game.

28th Jul, 2013 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Just for clarification, she went unconscious from Krusten giving her a blow to the head? Is she bleeding? I'm missing a lot of info from blanket over head to end up in front of everyone.

29th Jul, 2013 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

You said you wanted to whack her unconscious and I assumed you did it. Sorry for not being clear. We will imagine that you just hit her on the head with the handle of your axe. She is not bleeding.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2013 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 75

Sorry I've been out as of late. I'm over halfway done with my time overseas, now, but while I'm still here, my connection is not always good out here and my work has to come before anything else.

When last I posted, I felt as though Ferrin didn't have anything to do except wait by the cart for the group to come back together. I'm catching up on all the reading today and should be able to make a post in a few hours. Sorry again for the time lapse.

30th Jul, 2013 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 75

Ok. When somebody knows he\she will be late, please just post something about it. This way I know when I should wait and when there's no need. I will still wait before updating the game since most of the players didn't post yet.

+  « First of 78 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.