Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 76 of 78

Affection: Ok, but if you want to play you - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Aug, 2013 - 11:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 78 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

31st Jul, 2013 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 76

For me this game takes way too long to update. The norm now seems to be around 4 days. You keep saying that you will move it every 2 days but right now its past 3 days. Here is my opinion only, if you are really keeping it to 2 days max then do that and have some sort of character consequence like JB does if they don't show up. That should keep the game moving and if not then you will end up with those really interested in playing. I've been here from the start and sorry to say but its losing the appeal waiting and wondering if a player who hasn't been here for days is going to suddenly get interested in this game again and play.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2013 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

My character is sleeping and I think the sleep is necessary (I read the [Player's Handbook] about getting sleep or your character will be exhausted). If it's not, then tell me.

1st Aug, 2013 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Affection: sleeping is necessary but you can do it at night, like everybody else.

Krusten: you are completely right and your criticism is based on a real situation. I can't connect as often as before so, in this period, when I want to wait for a player just a few hours it will often turn into a day or more. My fault. I will be strict for real, no matter if only three players posted since the previous update.

1st Aug, 2013 - 8:45am / Post ID: #

Page 76 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

All I can say is Real Life things take precedence over any game. Sometimes some of us have to wade through several RL problems that seem to keep stacking, so it staggers our availability.

5th Aug, 2013 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Sooo....all the Players that are with me at the Inn are no longer playing?

What's going on with Affection, no longer interested? Or just not showing up?

6th Aug, 2013 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Affection only replied in this thread a couple of times but it's ages since his last in-game post. For this reason, I count him out. Krusten is right: no use in waiting for people. People either want to play or better if they go out. Moreover, there's a difference between new and old players. I can wait for the old but is a waste slowing down everytime somebody makes a character and then disappears.
So, yes, I guess you are alone in the tavern.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 76

Bruco I still want to play but I don't have any idea what I want to do in [the] tavern.

I was thinking to travel around the tavern but it's still raining outside. So I don't know what to do except waiting for [Mina] ends her conversation with the inn keeper.

I'm sorry. I don't mind losing my money but I still want to play.

6th Aug, 2013 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

Affection: Ok, but if you want to play you have to post. Not always players have something decisive to do: look at Lukego's posts or those of Canabusis. When no action seems immediately available you just role play. But that way me, and the others, will know you are still in. The player using Mina even posted here to understand if you were playing or not...

For instance: you said you want to play but there's no post from you in the game. You have time until next update to post, which will be after lunch (Our time here), or you are out.

Carmana: Dude, are you still alive? I'm not waiting forever. From the next update I will start with the penalties: the third it means you are out.

Reconcile Edited: Bruconero on 6th Aug, 2013 - 11:39pm

+  « First of 78 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.