Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 9 of 78

The commoners already covered the body with - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Dec, 2012 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 78 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

11th Dec, 2012 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 9

Ok then, I'll take a rear guard since you prefer the front, as with a group bigger than four, a rear guard is needed

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2012 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Sweet we have a re marching order whom wants to act as a leader and say things in game on the other post suggesting people take rolls they might be fit to and so on. I for one don't want to act like a party leader my healer is much more a go with a flow kind of concept.

11th Dec, 2012 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I don't think there is a party leader like JB has, we just say what we will do and our GM will take note of it, at least that's how I understand it.

12th Dec, 2012 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Yup, Krusten is right. No need for a party leader at the moment. If we see that is necessary, if you prefer having one or if other players join we can reconsider it in the future. But maybe you will want to appoint a spokesman for the party? Up to you. By the way, you guys forgot that there's a dead body on the cart already and the wounded peasant will also need to rest at times. So, ok for the bags but the children will take shifts with the commoner on the cart.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2012 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Can we just say before Anntreen would of let the kids up on the car she would of noticed the body and covered it with something?

12th Dec, 2012 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
you guys forgot that there's a dead body on the cart already
That's right the leader of the civilians did want to take the body back. I guess we can cover it with with a blanket.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2012 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 9

I prefer the format we're using without the party leader. If we have a party leader then they had better get my character's actions right otherwise I might have cause to take them on offline. Since that doesn't tend to happen unless you have some kind of specific task in place let stick with how we have it please.

12th Dec, 2012 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

The commoners already covered the body with a blanket. As for the party leader, even if it will be ever necessary it will not like JB uses it. I want players to post directly in the game Thread. I was thinking more about the figure of a moderator and coordinator, somebody that can have the final word if discussions between the party members take too long. But we'll see. I'll update the game now then get ready for work. I can maybe post again at lunch (my time).

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.