Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 10 of 78

Oh sorry, like I said I'm so ignorant - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2012 - 4:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 78 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

12th Dec, 2012 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 10

international QUOTE
...somebody that can have the final word if discussions between the party members take too long.

That's just it, usually what happens is not some might take long but they just completely overlook what you said your character will do. When that happens it makes role-play difficult especially if the person doing it has his/her mind as lawful good. For instance Krusten is chaotic good so she always will help but from the outside, she doesn't want to conform to a line or take orders.

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2012 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Nobody will ever interpret and report your actions to me, K. You will always post your actions directly in the game thread, along with the role-play. I totally agree with you on the flaws of the Party Leader system, I think it kills the imagination. But still a leader is necessary if the party grows in number. I like parties of 6 members but I was accepting up to 8 people when dming. Can you imagine if 8 players have to interrogate a prisoner or decide on how to ambush an enemy? It'll take months here to move the game. Somebody has to talk for a large party and also has to say "Stop! We do like this and this" if the players keep arguing for days. Otherwise, everybody will get bored and the game will die.

12th Dec, 2012 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE
I was thinking more about the figure of a moderator and coordinator, somebody that can have the final word if discussions between the party members take too long.
That's what I generally think of for a Player Character leader.

13th Dec, 2012 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

I'm sorry if I hold up the game. I can generally only post Monday through Friday 9am-pm CST. I'll try to post Saturday or Sunday, but it's not always possible. I'm lucky I can post now

Reconcile Edited: FoxRogue on 13th Dec, 2012 - 12:12am

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2012 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

I tend to just be near a computer most the time.
When I'm not, its family, work, sleep or, Larp-ing that is keeping me from responding.
But, I will always try to have timely responses- less I can not for some be near a computer such as might happen when I am at Larp 1 weekend a month. I also tend to work a double shift on Saturdays so I will normally not get a chance to respond much mid-day PST on Saturdays.

13th Dec, 2012 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

No need to worry about that. On weekends, if you post on [Friday] night and then again on [Monday] is enough.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2012 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 10

Krusten, you are flatfooted. It means that your opponents took you by surprise. When took by surprise you lose your dexterity bonus and can't act that round. You rolled 3 on your Spot check which means you are unaware of any creature approaching. You got a 5 on the Listen check I made for you, trying to save your butt. So, your character doesn't feel in danger. I will just ignore your action. By the way, you shoot one arrow per round not two.

13th Dec, 2012 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Oh sorry, like I said I'm so ignorant with all the dice calculations... I'm more into the role-play. Please let me know when I have to do anything.

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.