Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 2 of 78

Yes, but you still have to roll for initiative, - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Nov, 2012 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

20th Nov, 2012 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 2

I chose for Krusten to go without having to worship anyone. I think it is only important for other classes and if needed I can always change it later if someone dares to try and convert her but really she likes no strings attached.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2012 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Krusten, I was thinking about moving your character in the game. A few days ago, iCon mentioned having some exams upfront and maybe he will want to concentrate on that before start playing. He can easily catch up on us when he is ready.

23rd Nov, 2012 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You mean like a solo adventure, sure why not? Maybe also with Thanksgiving, Black Friday and end of term of exams has slowed everyone down a bit.

23rd Nov, 2012 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Let's say is a solo, but still part of the main adventure. I already posted what Krusten sees on the road, during her journey. You can add your character's actions whenever you have time. When iCon will be ready, I'll make you guys meet.

26th Nov, 2012 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

ICon: I kind of put Tomas in standby until the morning to allow Krusten to finish her action. You'll wake up earlier so, when she gets up, you will be in the same area.

28th Nov, 2012 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

A quick note on rolls. The survival check is ok, but I'll roll for other skills. The general rule will be like this: if is something for which the character can be aware of the result (Survival, Swim, Jump, Climb...) the player can roll, if the success or faiilure are not immediately clear for the character (Move Silently, Hide, Sense Motives, Knowledge, Disguise...) I'll roll secretly. I think is better for realism and often is necessary for the game to be fully enjoyable. In many situations, the player should not know what happens until it actually happens. Just tell me which skill you want to use and I'll let you know if I need rolls. Don't get me wrong, I like players rolling their dice. Is just that some results should not be known. Initiative, attack and damage are always rolled by the player.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2012 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 2

That must be for iCon because I already said that I most likely will not be volunteering any rolls or special actions other than my usual role-play.

28th Nov, 2012 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Yes, but you still have to roll for initiative, attack and damage. I posted that explanation specially for iCon because, being an expert Play By Post player, he knows how important it is to submit any roll in order to speed up the game. A missing roll can result in everybody having to wait 2 days more before the game moves on. But I'm ready to take the risk. I use my phone for posting, I don't even have a laptop. The bad side is that I have to write long single periods, without line breaks, which can be confusing for the reader. But the good side is that I can check the adventure anytime, everywhere I am. If you think I may need a roll, just check the thread 1 hour after posting: I'll already have asked for it. Updating the adventure takes more time, but asking for a roll is like sending an sms for me.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (78) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.