Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 12 of 78

Sorry, I'm a bit confused about where - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Dec, 2012 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 78 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

14th Dec, 2012 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 12

I forgot. In one round you can take a standard action (attack, use item etc) and a move action. You can also choose to change your standard action with a move action and backwards, but you can't attack twice. You also have one or more free actions. Most spells require a standard action but that's usually specified in the spell description. So, yes. You can attack and move.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2012 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Then yes Anntreen would of moved in her 2[nd] round after taking 3 points of damage out of dog #2. She is heading in the detection of the scream. But none the less, let me know when she gets to the woman and my next post or round I will be healing her- or at least trying to.

14th Dec, 2012 - 8:10am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The problem is that you guys don't know where Krusten is. You can follow the sound of battle, like the peasant's leader did, but will take a full round. Lukego: no images or external links allowed for standard members. I fear that you guys will have to rely on my poor rethorical ability.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2012 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

As it stands, Anntreen's 3[rd] round is a fool move action, trying to find the person that screamed. Should I of rolled search, or spot?

14th Dec, 2012 - 8:25am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

I thought I saw something about being able to post links for reference after you had put up 100 forum posts...maybe they meant just internal reference links?

14th Dec, 2012 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

No need to roll, she's not trying to hide and they are noisy enough to be easily found. But don't forget that Jonathan is also in a critical situation: he has 1 hp, faces three opponents and didn't chose to be where he is. From your position, you can easily see him fighting on the road.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2012 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 12

Does that mean I could change my move action from running for Kristen to Running for him and casting a spell?

14th Dec, 2012 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

Sorry, I'm a bit confused about where we're at now. Does Krusten need to make a move or am I covered by my last post?

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.