KittenPunk Introduction - Page 4 of 19

All the god images I would be making myself - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Dec, 2012 - 11:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2012 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 4

Good review, you got your first Charm point.

I also understand some of your challenges as I have three autistic boys, one of which uses the Community and I do have to check on his Posts from time to time.

To understand more about Charm / Charisma / Karma see:

* What is Charisma?
* Charisma feedback and updates

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2012 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction KittenPunk

Wow, kit! What a difference! Clear and sound! But, in some way, not like you anymore. This is essential for being a Dungeon Master and will also help in our game. But, if you ever post again in my introduction thread, can you do it the old way? As silly as it could sound, this perfect spelling make your posts quite impersonal. I would like to have to read your posts twice again to be sure of what you were saying. I don't know, it made you unique. Maybe this doesn't make sense so you are free to ignore my comment. Sometimes I'm weird...

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2012 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KittenPunk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE
But, if you ever post again in my introduction thread, can you do it the old way? As silly as it could sound, this perfect spelling make your posts quite impersonal.

Kind of humorous, I know your intention, but that almost sounds like you're saying that she needs to stop spelling properly in order to be herself? Maybe she just sounds different when she speaks her thoughts rather than have to write them.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2012 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Page 4 Introduction KittenPunk

Sorry if my comment sounded offensive, that was not the intent. What I meant is that I was used to her writing in her own way and I got to like it. There was a lot of personality in her posts while the last two I read here are somewhat different. My intent was not humorous at all. I saw her improving her spelling post after post, and, after learning that spelling correctly for her was not easy, I appreciated even more the efforts she made (sorry, Kit, if I talk about you using third person in your own intro thread). Now I will not see that anymore. I'm sure that Kittenpunk understands what I mean. I was just expressing an impression that I got to somebody that I consider a friend in this website.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2012 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KittenPunk

That's very sweet of you, no offense was taken. I'm just very happy to have access to this dictation software again. It'll give me a chance to rewrite many of my stories are lost when my computer sort of died a year ago. It will make the opportunity to dungeon master the game here all the easier.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2012 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction

I would like to know if I may post images in my Dungeons and Dragons setting thread, such as the symbioses to correspond with the games gods, and images to inspire what the land looks like, in the players minds?

Can some one get back to me on when, how, and what restrictions there are to posting images. Thank you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2012 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 4

This depends on the number of images and if they are royalty free (no images that specifically belong to other sites, etc). I brought this up in your RPG Review Thread but you did not answer there about it.

Later, if your game is successful then you will be rewarded GM status which will allow you to upload your own images (mostly for mapping) and open / close threads so Players only Post in areas you want them to.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2012 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

All the god images I would be making myself from scratch in MS paint there are about 12 gods, so it would be 12 small images I could likely make them in to one large image displaying them all. And, I had not any sent in stone images in mind for the inspiring ones. I was thinking of doing a map at some point but not yet.

Is this ok? If so I will start making the images for the gods references. That may take many hours in paint.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: KittenPunk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,