Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 3 of 49

"That's quite a fortune", - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Mar, 2013 - 6:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
Best of  Oinodaemon' s This is the MAIN Game Thread for those who already have a Character created. Do note that although the backbone is Dungeons & Dragons the game rules have a strong variant side. Check Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting for details.
Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Related Information to Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
3rd Mar, 2013 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 3

Zed - The man gestures broadly to one of three open seats next to him. "Have a seat! The more the merrier!" He takes a very large swig of his ale and shoots a lewd look at a dark haired serving girl, who gives him a dark scowl in return. You sit down.

Quasar-You see the Elf who had been outside sit down next to a man with thick moustaches. The only open seats appear to be at their table. The toad-faced innkeeper glares at you for a moment before he returns to polishing his glasses.

Rather off topic, but...
Yes! I will be joining FE, and Medieval if there's room.

Reconcile Edited: Oinodaemon on 3rd Mar, 2013 - 5:33am

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2013 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

"My apologies, Sirs", says Quasar with some mannerism while he approaches the only table with an empty seat. "Would you mind sharing your table and maybe a couple of words with a weary traveler? I just landed after a long trip: my throat pleads for a drink and my ears seek the comfort of a friendly conversation".

3rd Mar, 2013 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Quasar- The man smiles, "Indeed, indeed! Have a seat, share a tale! Drink is on me!" He leans over and shouts belligerently at a passing serving girl, "Another two ales, Wench!"

She glares at him disgustedly as she disappears through a door behind the bar.

He leans back and studies you and the Elf for a moment, then he's all smiles again, "If we're to be drinking together, then I would know your names."

Reconcile Edited: Oinodaemon on 3rd Mar, 2013 - 4:49pm

3rd Mar, 2013 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

"People called me with many different names", answers the magician moving his weight towards the back of the chair, in a more comfortable position. "The most popular is Quasar". A deep sadness pervades the wizard as he pronounces that name. He leans forward, putting his elbows on the table and focusing his attention on the two other men. Is not the time or the place to dig painful memories out of their grave. "And how can I call You, Sir?".

3rd Mar, 2013 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

"I am...Sir Kevon!" He declares grandoisely. "Slayer of goblins and hunter of treasures!" Kevon smiles perversely at the serving woman as she sets two enormous mugs of ale on the table.

She extends an upturned palm towards him, "Two Gold."

"Are you sure you don't wan-?"

She cuts him off with a sharp "Yes. I'm sure."

Kevon sighs in defeat and places two small pieces of gold in her palm. The serving girl stomps away angrily.

Reconcile Edited: Oinodaemon on 3rd Mar, 2013 - 5:27pm

3rd Mar, 2013 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG

"So. Tell me, Sir Kevon. Are you after any particular treasure lately? Or you heard rumors about a recent goblin sighting in the area?". Quasar asks his questions in a slightly irreverent way, rising one of his eyebrows. He feels unease with the man's attitude. His left hand automatically runs to the dagger stored on the side of his belt while with the right hand he plays with the mug of beer, like somebody that doesn't have any worry in his life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2013 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 3

Quasar- The Elf introduces himself as Zed Thorn (the Great, he adds with a smirk,) and thumbs a small wooden pipe full of tobacco.

Out of Game: Zed was ready to send the message when the internet at work crashed and he lost it, so he asked me to NPC him for the night.

Kevon laughs and shrugs, his face slack, eyes slightly unfocused. He seems to be getting more drunk every second. He takes a hearty pull of his ale, then belches loudly before answering, "No, I was actually here visiting relatives. I was supposed to leave today, but the docks are empty, and I think I've somewhat overstayed my welcome." He scratches his moustache, then continues, "That woman told me there's a one million gold bounty on some crown. I'm thinking maybe a group...hic!... Has a chance...hic!...Excuse me." He gulps down the rest of his ale, then exhales heavily, "Sorry, hiccups. As I was saying, I was thinking of getting a good group together to look for this treasure. Split the money evenly, y'know?"

4th Mar, 2013 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

"That's quite a fortune", comments Quasar dissimulating the effect that the astronomical sum of money had on his interest. "Which kind of crown would be worth such a fabulous prize? Unless the crown still has a royal head under it...".
Quasar can't help but notice the detrimental effect of the drinks on the rough man. He decides to adopt a cautious approach, knowing that alcohol can easily turn a small misunderstanding in a life or death matter. Specially with strangers. He glances briefly at the elf to see if he shares his same feelings about the situation.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (49) »

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.