Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 36 of 49

Quasar will let the others help with the wagon - Page 36 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th May, 2013 - 3:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 49 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
Best of  Oinodaemon' s This is the MAIN Game Thread for those who already have a Character created. Do note that although the backbone is Dungeons & Dragons the game rules have a strong variant side. Check Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting for details.
Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Related Information to Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
10th May, 2013 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 36

"Actually, I can do ye one better. " The old man responds after listening to Arathriel and Forthan. "My boys are away, and I could use a little help out at my ranch. I'll give you a ride, a warm supper, and a place to sleep tonight, in exchange for a few hours labor at my stead. " He grins widely, gaps showing where several of his teeth are missing. "Hop up on the back there, and we can get goin'."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2013 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
A Friend

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Forthan accepts his offer and jumps into the wagon to assist the old man in doing some work to pay for their room and board. Forthan will call out to the others to join them.

11th May, 2013 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Quasar, seeing that the healer is inviting the others to join and then jumping on the cart, feels reassured. Trusting that whoever is driving the wagon doesn't represent a threat for the group, he gets back to the main street and greets the old farmer.
"Good day to you", salutes the magician. "Me and the other companions were seeking shelter from the rain". Acknowledging the man's offer and agreeing with it, he joins Forthan on the wagon.

12th May, 2013 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 36 RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Zed accepts the old mans offer and jumps in the cart with everyone else. "Well are we lucky, thank you very much sir. By the way how far is it to your ranch?"

13th May, 2013 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

"Not far, young 'un, " The old man responds in answer to Zed's question, "Though this rain will make it take longer."

The party climbs into the wagon, the back of which is dry. A random assortment of farming utensils can be felt as the party finds a place to sit.

The cart begins rolling down the street, and soon the exhausted party falls asleep.

The party awakens to a loud "We're here!" From the farmer. The rain has abated, with not a cloud in sight.

The full moon illuminates a large ranch yard, with a large barn, and sheep pen next to the large ranch house. An orange glow emanates from the lower floor of the house.

"That'd be Maudie, meh wife." The old man says as he rolls his wagon into the barn, "She's the best cook on the whole isle, ye can be sure of that."

He begins unhitching his team and stabling them.

Post Date: 13th May, 2013 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Forthan will help the farmer in his chore of placing the wagon in the barn and brushing down the horse. He will tell the farmer that All Seer must have known you needed help and guided this group to your wagon to help you out. Forthan will talk more with the farmer in what all he needs done so that in the morning they all can get to work in making his chores much easier.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th May, 2013 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 36

Byron will cautiously step out of the cart and look warily around the ranch. He's been slightly distrustful of the man the whole time and is not planning on putting his guard down for anything, except maybe a large meal and a fireplace.

13th May, 2013 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 36

Quasar will let the others help with the wagon and the horses and just wait next to the entrance door. The promise of a meal, and a good one, already caused his stomach to protest and his mouth to start watering.

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.