Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 39 of 49

"I'm glad to hear you are ready - Page 39 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st May, 2013 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 49 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
Best of  Oinodaemon' s This is the MAIN Game Thread for those who already have a Character created. Do note that although the backbone is Dungeons & Dragons the game rules have a strong variant side. Check Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting for details.
Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Related Information to Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
20th May, 2013 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 39

"Might be", answers Quasar still eating his stew. "But my quest is for gold. And power. Not glory. Do you know which kind of bounty they put on that artifact? If you knew you would forget about your temple".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2013 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
A Friend

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Forthan looks towards all the party that is gathered here. I am here for the good of my god the Allstar. What his wishes are will be revealed to me. I believe we all are here for probably the same reason. Let us all seek out and work together to get to this artifact and decide its fate once we are there. I am not one to think that this quest is going to be easy. I do know that we are here enjoying this meal at the behalf of this kind farmer. Let us get a good rest and accomplish the first of many tasks by helping this farmer as we said we would.

21st May, 2013 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"No one's ever acted this way towards me before." The farmer continues, in response to Quasar's question. "And Maudie has always been a kindly spirit. She's hardly been cross at me once in forty years of marriage. Now...well, you saw her."

"I don't know anything about Crowns or Artifacts, but I know something wrong when I see it. I don't really need help with chores. I need someone to tell me what's going on around here. I love my wife dearly. I don't want to lose her."

He sighs heavily, and gazes at the party plaintively, "I don't have much gold, but if you can bring my Maudie back to me you can have all that I own, and I would be indebted to you beyond anything words could describe."

21st May, 2013 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Page 39 RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

"The very moment in which you will have your wife back to you, old man, you can be sure we will already be rich!", says Quasar with a half smile. "There's a bounty of half a million gold coins on that crown and there's no Allstar or Nike or Adidas that will keep me away from my gold if I ever put my hands on it!".

Out of Character: Sorry for the reference to the brands, but I often used Allstars when a teenager and couldn't hold the joke anymore. I will not do it again...

Post Date: 21st May, 2013 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Out of Character: Yeah that is ok. Sometimes being a bit out of character is what makes it interesting.

In Character: Forthan will tell the farmer that they will do what they can to see if they can get the evil influence of the crown away from here so that his wife returns to normal and is once again the wife he once knew.

21st May, 2013 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Quasar stares intently at the healer. He knows he is a straight person and he appreciates that: he doesn't want to go out on the quest without having everything clear since the beginning.

"Forthan", he starts, "I know you will never betray your temple and I can understand that. But I'm not giving up the gold and I don't want to have to fight with you for the possession of the artifact if we ever get our hands on it". The magician leans forward and gets to the point: "I want to make a proposal. Let's go meet the Baron together. We can offer to show him the crown, for the bounty, and then accept one of his men as a witness to accompany us to your temple and make sure that it will actually be destroyed. What do you think?".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2013 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 39

Forthan ponders this. "I can see where your coming from and I think as a party we go get this item and get it away from here. Taking it to the Baron is not a issue with me. I just want to see its evil contained and not used for evil. If the baron wants to use it for his own purpose to gain power then we will deal with that then. We can share the bounty with all who help. I just hope after showing the baron the crown we can take it to the temple to be dealt with."

21st May, 2013 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 39

"I'm glad to hear you are ready to negotiate", comments Quasar nodding in agreement. "No need to worry: I would never allow anybody to use such a powerful object for evil purposes. I'm not a holy man and probably not the most faithful of the worshipers. But I despise evil as much as you do".

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.