Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 40 of 49

Quasar is ready to leave. He thanks the farmer - Page 40 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd May, 2013 - 4:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 49 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
Best of  Oinodaemon' s This is the MAIN Game Thread for those who already have a Character created. Do note that although the backbone is Dungeons & Dragons the game rules have a strong variant side. Check Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting for details.
Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Related Information to Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
Post Date: 21st May, 2013 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
A Friend

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 40

Forthan nods then good we are in agreement. Let us together seek out this instrument of evil and get its effects off this island and away from the innocent people that reside here.

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2013 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Out of Game: No, it's cool, my wife laughed at me too. I laughed at your comment. We're good.

In Game: The farmer shakes his head in bafflement, "Well, perhaps you boys would like to get some sleep first? I'll make you up some beds."

He walks up the stairs, a slight limp evident as he steps.

A short time later he calls to the party to come to bed.

The NPCs prepare for bed.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2013 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Before bed Forthan will bless the house, the farmer and his wife, and his fellow party members. After that he will say some prayers to the Allstar and then bed down for the night. Wishing everyone a restful night.

22nd May, 2013 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 40 RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Quasar will quietly retire for the night. He will sleep with his clothes on and put his backpack under the bed. He will put his staff vertically behind the door so, if somebody opens it, it will fall making noise.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2013 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Arathriel agrees with Quasars suggested strategy in regards to the crown. When he goes to bed he will lean an unlit torch against the door so that if it is moved it will fall and alert him. If there is a window he.will also make sure that it's securely fastened. When he beds down he will sleep on the floor away from the bed near a closet or cuby hole if there is one. He will only take his boots off. He will make sure that all of his blades are.in proper working order and check to make sure that the rain hasn't rusted any parts of his hidden blade before oiling it. He will then bed down for the night using his pack for a pillow

23rd May, 2013 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

The night passes uneventfully, and the party sleeps securely.

The party awakens with the sun, feeling refreshed and healthy. Outside the house it is drizzling lightly, and small puffs of cloud drift across the blue sky. Large thunderheads are to the West,

There are three large mountain ranges surrounding your position to the East, North, and West. They are very close to the North and South, perhaps less than twenty miles, but to the West the mountains are obviously very far.

Your current terrain is semi-mountainous (foothills), with some sort of evergreen trees surrounding the farm.

The farmer approaches from the barn.

"Well lads, is there anything else I can help you with? You have a destination in mind, yet?"

Zed says, "I think we need to find an old sage named Terebeechi. Do you know of him?"

The farmer nods, "I know a Terebeechi, but I wouldn't know about him being a sage. I guess he could be. He lives not far from here, head up the road a ways, Westward, then go up the trail with the orange flag. Head East at the burnt out tree. You'll reach his place in no time. Good luck, boys, and thank you."

Out of Game: Arathriel, your blades are all still in good condition, despite the wet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2013 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 40

Forthan will thank the farmer for the opportunity of having a nice night of sleep and good food. Forthan makes sure all his items are prepared for the journey west. He starts heading west following the farmers directions.

23rd May, 2013 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 40

Quasar is ready to leave. He thanks the farmer for the hospitality and sets forth to the west, following the man directions.

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.