Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 43 of 49

Forthan says I see. Well we were sent to you - Page 43 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jun, 2013 - 12:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 49 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
Best of  Oinodaemon' s This is the MAIN Game Thread for those who already have a Character created. Do note that although the backbone is Dungeons & Dragons the game rules have a strong variant side. Check Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting for details.
Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Related Information to Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
31st May, 2013 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 43

Quasar gets closer to the main group, next to the hut, and waits to see what happens. He didn't hear the answer coming from inside so will evaluate the situation by observing the reactions of his companions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
A Friend

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Forthan will open the door and walk into the hut. He will motion to the others to join him in going into the hut. He will greet the person in the hut in a friendly manner. He will ask how he knew they were coming here.

31st May, 2013 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing a clear sign from Forthan, Quasar joins the cleric inside the hut motioning to Kevon to follow them. He will leave the talk to the holy man, having little knowledge about who they are visiting and why.

3rd Jun, 2013 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 43 RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Out of Game: Guys, I'm so sorry about the lag,my internet hasn't been working. I actually posted here last night, but it didn't go through for some reason.

In Game: The party enters into a brightly lit room, filled with a varied assortment of objects. Books lay scattered everywhere, seemingly thrown at random throughout the room. Rusty swords, strange glass utensils, jewels, rusted crowns, and similar objects all sit by themselves, some on shelves and some on stands. Each has a small tag, like a label. A rusted dagger reads, "Blade of King Solmnin, age: 1,450 years."

A wrinkled old Elven man sits at a round table on the far end of the room, writing in an open book. He sets down his pen as the party enters, approaching and introducing himself, "Be welcome, be welcome. I am Terebeechi."

He responds to Forthan, "I have been studying Divination for over twelve hundred years. It is not so difficult to mark out those whose purposes fit my own. That said, I believe we may be able to help each other."

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2013 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Forthan will introduce himself to Terebeechi and ask him how they may be able to help each other.

4th Jun, 2013 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Quasar will leave the talk to Forthan and examine the objects scattered around the room in more detail. He will also peek at which kind of books the man have in his collection and look around for potions, wands and other interesting objects. He will not take anything, of course: just a professional look over an interesting collection.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jun, 2013 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 43

Terebeechi responds, "Ah, you see, I am a knowledge seeker." He makes a gesture towards the objects in the room, "I have been recording the history of our planet for a long time now. However, I am no longer young, and traversing dungeons for artifacts is no longer possible for me. Therefore, I need a group, like yourselves, to acquire the objects and information I require. I pay well for magical artifacts, and even better for tomes or legendary stories. If you can bring me proof of the story, of course."

Quasar notices many interesting artifacts among the sages collection of magical apparatus, though he only recognizes the usage of a select few. A wand of Fireball, and a wand of Sleep. A purple potion is probably some sort of enlarging potion, and several crystal balls are color coded, most likely indicating which plane they are attuned to. There are also many jewels, crowns, and necklaces. There are two rows of shelves dedicated entirely to ancient weapons. In the far corner, an assortment of bleached skulls rest on their own shelf, one skull labeled, "Ogre", catches your eye. The books spread throughout are mostly history books, or books on trade or cultural peculiarities. Several seem to have been written by Terebeechi himself, as they bear his name on the spines.

Dice Rolls: D100 D20 D12 D10 D8 D6 D4 D2
Oinodaemon 5/64 16/7 4/8 7/7 2/7 1/1 4/1 1/2
DM: Oinodaemon 9/18 4/19 8/11 2/1 7/3 4/6 1/2 2/1

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 43

Forthan says I see. Well we were sent to you by a farmer in hopes that you could assist us in our current quest. We are looking for a artifact of some power that is causing evil or other maligned influences to happen on the island. I have been asked by a temple to bring this artifact to them as others here have been employed to bring this artifact to those that employed them. What assistance can you offer us?

Out of Character: I am not sure how much we can trust this guy so I am not mentioning who our employers are.

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.