Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 44 of 49

"The Lyon's Tomb?" Terebeechi - Page 44 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2013 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 49 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
Best of  Oinodaemon' s This is the MAIN Game Thread for those who already have a Character created. Do note that although the backbone is Dungeons & Dragons the game rules have a strong variant side. Check Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting for details.
Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Related Information to Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
6th Jun, 2013 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 44

"Information, " Terebeechi's eyes sparkle as he speaks, "I offer information. Did you know the villagers are going mad? That whole town will be destroyed in a month if something isn't done. But first, information. Information for information. Tell me about yourselves. Your history, your life."

Terebeechi sits down, pen in hand, and waits expectantly for the party to give them his precious information.

"Oh, by the way, I recommend being truthful, I'll know if you're lying."

He grins mischievously.

Dice Rolls: D100 D20 D12 D10 D8 D6 D4 D2
Oinodaemon 64/96 9/12 6/11 10/10 6/7 2/5 4/3 2/1
DM: Oinodaemon 25/62 5/12 5/2 6/7 2/1 1/4 2/4 1/1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
A Friend

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Forthan clears his throat. I am Forthan a cleric in the name of the Allstar. I was born to a elf maiden and soon given up as she did not want to know me. This was told to me by the Temple of the Allstar where I grew up. I started to learn the ways of the Allstar as I grew and did errands for the Temple as a errand boy then a alter boy where I helped in making sure that everything was in its proper place. Once I was old enough to hold a weapon a couple of the older clerics started training me in the arts of combat. I have become proficient in what they had to teach me and I was going to head out on my own when one of the high priests Overseer Marik told me that the Temple of the Goddess Latoriem needed some assistance with a disturbance. So I traveled here to investigate this disturbance. Once I arrived here on the island I talked to the high priestess in the Temple of the Goddess Latoriem and she informed me that a evil relic or artifact is what is causing the disturbance and this it needs to be destroyed or contained. This is my quest. I know it is not much but that is who I am.

6th Jun, 2013 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"My name is Quasar", says the magician as soon as Forthan completes his story. "I have been locked up in the Magic Academy by my parents, to keep me away from my real passion: the circus. They wanted to put me in a monastery, to be honest, but the local order refused to take me as an apprentice. I had to leave the school after a misunderstanding with one of the teachers and now I'm here, trying to get something to put in my stomach everyday".

Bruconero 1/2 11/12 5/2 4/5 6/1 4/4 1/1 2/2
DM: Oinodaemon 60/64 16/2 5/11 8/6 8/8 4/6 1/4 1/1

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2013 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 44 RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

My name is Arathriel. I am a ranger or what is left of one. My post and that of my fore fathers was over ran and lost to Orc's. After that I found my way to the local town and ran into the gents in the inn, there was some strange occurances in town and we ended up at the farmers house and now I'm here

8th Jun, 2013 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Terebeechi jots down the information, nodding in the appropriate places, "I see." He mumbles every once in a while.

Once he is finished, he closes his book and sets down the pen, turning ancient eyes on the party, "What you seek is kept in a massive Temple to the SouthWest. I know not what binds the artifact to the site, but it is surely very powerful if I can't even get a read on it. Just do me a favor. If you find any artifacts you are willing to part with, I will pay you well for them. Especially tomes."

Oinodaemon 56/4 14/10 11/6 5/7 5/3 3/5 3/4 2/1
DM: Oinodaemon 60/52 9/14 4/10 9/2 6/8 3/3 2/3 2/2

9th Jun, 2013 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

"I have a question, Sage", says Quasar. "I keep dreaming about a place. Well, actually the name of a place not the place itself. Is called the Lyon Tomb. Can you please tell me if the place is real and, eventually, what and where it is?".

Bruconero 19/71 12/17 5/9 7/9 7/3 4/3 1/1 1/2
DM: Oinodaemon 55/29 7/18 7/7 2/2 8/3 1/3 1/4 2/1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 44

Forthan listens to all the sage has to say. He will ask about any information as to the journey they are starting. What dangers are we to face as we get closer to the temple.

11th Jun, 2013 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 44

"The Lyon's Tomb?" Terebeechi mutters to himself for a moment, then walks to the back of his house for a moment, returning with another book. He flips through some pages, sitting down again.

"Ah, here it is, " He says after a moment, "This is the only relevant information I can think of.

'Lo, the hero cometh, Heart of Lion, the hunter, the breaker of seals.
The watcher awaits, Heart of Death, the killer, the devourer of minds.
He doth come.
He doth come.
And the bell shall toll.
And the Lion Heart shall fall.'

This passage refers to the death of King Lyoniel the 2nd, or at least so it is believed by most scholars, myself included. He died here on this island, though as of yet I have been unable to discern an exact location."

He tells Forthan, "I'm not exactly sure about the dangers. Too much is clouded right now. There's heavy interference, as if something is actively resisting my scrying."

Oinodaemon 75/64 6/7 6/12 3/10 5/5 1/6 2/4 2/1
DM: Oinodaemon 83/44 6/5 11/3 2/2 4/3 6/6 2/1 2/1

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.