Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 6 of 49

Out of Character: I'm waiting for - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Mar, 2013 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 49 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
Best of  Oinodaemon' s This is the MAIN Game Thread for those who already have a Character created. Do note that although the backbone is Dungeons & Dragons the game rules have a strong variant side. Check Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting for details.
Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Related Information to Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
6th Mar, 2013 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 6

Quasar nods in agreement when asked about wanting to share a meal. Then, when the maid sits at the table he says: "Presentations will have to wait, I fear. I invited this lady to our table and would be unpolite to keep her waiting". Then, talking to the dark haired wench: "That gross individual that was sitting at your place mentioned hearing from you something about a crown and a bounty set on its recovery. Was just the delirious blabbering of a drunk man or there's some truth in it? If that's the truth, I would beg you to share your knowledge with us because I think that everybody at this table would be very interested in hearing such a tale".
While waiting for the girl's answer, Quasar starts eating his meal, not saying anything about the maid forgetting to bring a drink also, as requested. The crown is more important than ale right now in his opinion.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2013 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

"I don't know much, darlin', just gossip and rumours." She is definitely more comfortable with Kevon gone. The serving girl continues speaking, "What I do know, is that our old Emperor has placed a bounty of one million gold pieces on this 'crown of the vermillion devil'. We've had adventurers flocking here for just over a month. It's been good for business, but it gets tiresome. Adventurers that return to town after going out looking for it have become violent, and aggressive. " She grimaces sharply, "No one knows why, but I've seen it myself. Riley has had to break up five fights in as many days. They seem like the same people, except beneath the surface they're savage, almost feral. Like they're possessed, or something..." The barmaid gives a start, "My apologies, I fear I am making you gloomy. Give me a moment, I'll bring you wine and ale." She grins widely and picks a full coin purse off the ground, bouncing it in her palm, "Looks like our drunk friend will cover the tab, plus my tip." She laughs and saunters off to grab your drinks.

6th Mar, 2013 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

'So is true!', thinks Quasar in amazement. Playing with some of the peas inside his dish, he looks at the two men that are sitting at his table. "You heard the story", he comments. Then turning to Arathriel: "You also mentioned the crown some minutes ago, if my memory doesn't fail me. Is there something you want to add to the girl's tale?".

6th Mar, 2013 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

When the waitress returns zed asks "Do you know anything about the sage named [T]erebeechi?" in between bites of food[.]

7th Mar, 2013 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

The waitress returns to the table, balancing two pitchers and three glasses on a tray. She sets down the pitchers, one is a deep red wine, the other is ale, and sits in the empty seat. "I don't know anything
About any sages, but there is an old hermit by the name of Terebeechi living in the Western Mountains. He comes into town once a month or so for supplies. Kindly old fellow. I wouldn't know about him being any kind of sage, though."

7th Mar, 2013 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG

Zed, in a slightly [disappointing] tone "Well [that's] [unfortunate], you see that kind man was a friend of my father do you know were he lives I have a message for him."

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Mar, 2013 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 6

The waitress shrugs, "He has a house in the Mountains to the West, just follow the road until you reach the trail marked with a yellow flag. Go up a ways, then head East at the burnt out tree. Just follow the trail up from there. It may be slightly different, now, I haven't been there for many years. " A thought seems to cross her face, and she takes on a wary look. "Be warned, though. If you harm that old man, half this town will be after your head. We look after our own here, and short shrift will be given to anyone who thinks they can cause mischief on our little island." She glances up the stairs as she finishes speaking. The rain appears to be letting up outside, and patches of sunlight filter through the clouds.

Out of Game: It is roughly noon, and no one is tired.

8th Mar, 2013 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Out of Character: I'm waiting for Arathriel's answer. Is he still in?
Off topic but, could you count the weight of my equipment including the weapons? I would also need the name of a small imperial town and a magic school or academy for my background.

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.