Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 7 of 49

Zed shakes his head as though coming out of - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Mar, 2013 - 6:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 49 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
Best of  Oinodaemon' s This is the MAIN Game Thread for those who already have a Character created. Do note that although the backbone is Dungeons & Dragons the game rules have a strong variant side. Check Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting for details.
Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Related Information to Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2013 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG
A Friend

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 7

Arathriel begins to to tell Qusar all he [knows] about the crown." I have been searching high and low for more information about the crown. So far I know people that have gone liking for it have coke back different. They seem to be in different place they are insanely aggressive. I have heard people have also been trying to sell fake crowns as the real one. This is making finding accurate information very very hard." "Do you guys have any leads other than that of the bar maid?"

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Duplicate Post removed. Please format your Post properly.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2013 - 8:42am / Post ID: #

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

"No clues", answers Quasar, "I first heard about this story here, at this very table". As he pronounces these words a voice form in his mind: "The key is in Lyon's tomb". Confused, Quasar look at his companions but seems like they are acting normally so, yes, is only him hearing that strange message. "A million gold is an awesome sum", says the magician trying to drive away the voice from his head, "If we grouped and then split the bounty we would still get an incredible amount of gold. What do you think? Anybody interested in seriously undertake this quest?".
The magician stares at the two men to see what they think about his proposal. "The key is in Lyon's tomb" echoes again in his mind.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2013 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"If we are going we will have to be prepared,especially if we are going to to go on a quest this large. We will need horses,supplies, and people with the proper skill set. I know for one that I do not have enough money to make the proper preparations. Perhaps we should look around town to find some smaller quests to do along the way as surely we need money along the way" .

Reconcile Edited: Arathriel on 8th Mar, 2013 - 9:02pm

9th Mar, 2013 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Page 7 RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

"There's wisdom in your words, ranger Arathriel. I'm in kind of financial troubles too and buying equipment for me, at the moment, is not an option. Even if I think I would just need an horse having already prepared my gear before setting up on my journey". Quasar stops for a moment, thinking about their possibilities. "Do you have any idea on where we could search for information as well as for a job? I just arrived in town and I only know this Inn".

9th Mar, 2013 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Out of Game: Arathriel, there is a Constable's Office in town, and one other Inn. The other inn is called The Merchant's Satchel. There is also a Blacksmith (with weapons/armor), a Tailor, and a Jewelry shop. There's a Town Hall, also.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2013 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I say that we go to the town hall, the constables office and then the other inn and see what we.can turn up. If the pans out we may be able to find out more about this.crown bussiness and possible make some gold along the way
."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2013 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG - Page 7

Quasar agrees with the proposal. "Lead the way, my friend", he says. He stands up and gets ready to leave the tavern. Before heading to the exit door he makes a sign to the Elf Rogue: "Are you joining us or you got hypnotized by that wench's ass?". He laughs briefly, then swallows the rest of his drink and gets towards the exit.

10th Mar, 2013 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into Darkness" 3.5 RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Zed shakes his head as though coming out of a stupor, "Sorry, I got lost for a minute. Yeah, I'll come with you guys. Do you think we should seek out this Terebeechi after we've made some money?" He hesitates, "It sounds crazy, but a madwoman told me he could help me. I think..."

Whatever the Elf was about to say is cut short by a ragged scream from upstairs. Riley leaps from his spot, running towards the stairs with studded cudgel drawn.

The few remaining patrons run screaming from the building, pushing past Quasar and squeezing through the doorway.

Out of Game: I can't post maps until I'm granted Dungeon Master status, so I'll do my best to describe the room. There are eight circular tables spread evenly across the room, in two vertical rows of four, with a bar on the Eastern side, The exit is to the West, and the stairs are to the North. Quasar is halfway between the exit and the table (which is the 2nd table from the stairs in the Eastern row.) Arathriel and Zed are still at the table. Riley is almost at the stairs.

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" 3.5 RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.