Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 6 of 193

Out of Character: Sgtlee isn't as - Page 6 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Mar, 2013 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 193 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (193) »
Closed
Future Earth RPG - Biowarfare Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
6th Mar, 2013 - 1:53am / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 6

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Out of Character: I feel the questions we are asking now should be collected and put towards JB in the next squad order so we don't miss or assume anything.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2013 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Not Not Approved ?

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Out of Character: Excellent idea and since you are most likely still going to be squad leader I think you should start taking notes wink.gif. We already have like 6 pages of out of character stuff and we [haven't] even started yet.

7th Mar, 2013 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: I don't have to be squad leader. The mantel can go to someone else since I did the last game. Perhaps Bruconero or Sgtlee may like to do it this time?

7th Mar, 2013 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Out of Character: Don't look at me. I'm already Party Leader in World of Medieval and that's enough. Better have two different people doing the job in the two games.

7th Mar, 2013 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Out of Character: No problem magician, I mean Bruconero. It was just a suggestion to have someone else do it, I don't mind being the squad leader if Sgtlee doesn't want the job. Are we ready to go or are we planning to wait indefinitely for this new player?

7th Mar, 2013 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

Out of Character: Oinodaemon is lagging, you are right on that. Up to you guys. I'll be ready anytime so, whenever you decide we can jump in the new scenario, I'll be in

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Mar, 2013 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 6

Out of Character: I was born ready and so was Uhura, as a cousin of mine with the same name once said,

international QUOTE (Lt. Nyota Uhura)
And did I not, on multiple occasions, demonstrate an exceptional aural sensitivity, and I quote, "An unparalleled ability to identify sonic anomalies in subspace transmissions tests?"

And as Uhura says, "Let's rock and roll".

7th Mar, 2013 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 6

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Out of Character: Sgtlee isn't as active as you Fair and I just got done being party leader so its in your court. I also agree about starting. I had hopes of getting one more character but it looks like its just us so let's go.

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,