Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 7 of 193

Out of Character:: Lars welcome to the family. - Page 7 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Mar, 2013 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 193 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (193) »
Closed
Future Earth RPG - Biowarfare Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
8th Mar, 2013 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 7

Out of Character: Before starting we could wait for Fair to collect all our questions in a post here so we can change them or adapt them or whatever without the 2 days limit. I agree you should still be the leader, Fair, if that's not a problem for you.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2013 - 8:47am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Out of Character: Freeze, everyone! No, no need to get scared (laugh) Is only that Oinodaemon just requested RPGer status and as soon as it will be granted he will draft a character for FE so we might get a new member after all. I will stay after him like a dog to check his progress.

8th Mar, 2013 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I agree the leaders should be Fair as well. Until I am in the states me being active as much as I like is difficult. Plus Fair has it together in our other games. And I refuse to save Bruconero

8th Mar, 2013 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Page 7 Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Out of Character: I think leaders should be fair but in this game there is only one leader, Fair. laugh.gif

I wouldn't dog him, if he can't show up on his own then that might be like a way he will play and end up keeping the game back.

8th Mar, 2013 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Out of Character: Play, I forced myself not to write that same joke at least a dozen of times when she was teasing on my character (was? Why was? Is!). Too easy, too easy.

I don't think he will slow down the game. He is active: already has 170 something posts but only 29 valid with the new rules (his RPGer status was denied again because he misses that single post but probably he will make it by tomorrow).

9th Mar, 2013 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

Out of Character: So, [yeah], sorry about the wait. I'm all set up, I do believe. I had to go to town yesterday or I would've been ready earlier.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Please use the Out of Character: and In Character: tags as appropriate. Anything not related to the game should be put in your intro thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2013 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 7

Out of Character: Welcome dude. Nice set of skills you have! Now we only have to wait for Fair to prepare the list of questions and we will be ready to start (Fair: I know is a long and boring job but somebody has to do it and you are our local hero).

9th Mar, 2013 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 7

Out of Character:: Lars welcome to the family. If you get time read through some of their other adventures to see how these games go. I am reading through their last one Artic Rescue, it was pretty dangerous.

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,