Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 10 of 193

Out of Character: I would hope that by now - Page 10 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 12th Mar, 2013 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 193 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (193) »
Closed
Future Earth RPG - Biowarfare Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
11th Mar, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 10

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Out of Character: Let's like do this thing. We have the muscle and the brains now so there's no excuse for us to not take this next game into our own hands and get the upper hand on every action we make.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2013 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Out of Character: Our actions are up so guys please subscribe to the main game thread not just this one so you can know the moment [JB] updates the story. Since we're a bigger group now there is more chance for keep back but I will be adding our actions if you're here to post what you're character is doing or not. This way we're not all penalized just because you're late. We have up to 2 days.

In Character: Uhura is anticipating this mission. After a very cold arctic she is looking forward to the warmth of a jungle environment. She also has an interest in the scientific experiments and learning that will most likely take place.

12th Mar, 2013 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

In Character: Major wonders how he's going to cope in this mission. He is so used to his gun getting what he needs done. He already wonders what the base's Inventory will be willing to give him to protect himself.

Specific Action: Ask the Sgt. What kind of protection is available.

12th Mar, 2013 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

In Character: Lars is a tall bespectacled man with wiry dark hair. He introduces himself, then sits quietly for the rest of the briefing. He stands behind Major with his arms crossed behind his back, waiting to speak with Sgt. Stales.

Specific Action: Lars would like to ask the Sgt about compensation for this task.

12th Mar, 2013 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

In Character: Nathan listens to the briefing in silence. While the questions are being answered one by one, he makes a mental list of what he considers to be the necessary things. The dangers the group will face are completely unpredictable. Looking at his old companions' expression, he tries to figure out the best way to face the upcoming adventure.
He is scared and excited at the same time. Even if he would never admit it openly, he feels a strong link with the people that he met in the arctic underground facility. A link born when they risked their lives without even knowing why.

Out of Character: Guys, I joined the last scenario halfway so I didn't get any extra credit for equipping myself. For this reason, I will make a double list: things I want to ask for myself and things I would like to ask for the party. The first one is personal but the second is just a proposal open to any suggestion and input from all of you.

For Nathan: Any armor and a gun with ammo (a small one that can easily be concealed). Titanium spikes and titanium hammer.

For the Party (this is just a proposal, please add your feedback and complete or change the list at your will).
-Advanced Camp (we will need it, unless we want to sleep out in the jungle).
-The Communicators that were already mentioned in our list of questions.
-Disguise kits (who knows?).
-This last one might look silly but is not: A full set of vaccines! I leave next to the jungle, in real life, and, if this game will be even only a little bit realistic, we will need them. Insect stings make more victims than snakes or spiders. Malaria and Dengue fever, just to mention the most common. If vaccines are not available, we should ask for tons of insect repellents...

12th Mar, 2013 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

Out Of Character: Bruconero, my chracter has a advanced camp with him, Major has a Disguise Kit with him according to his stats.

In Character: Thomas remains silent for a while, that is because he doesn't have any questions to ask, he just listens and wait to see what happens next.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2013 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm
A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 10

In Character: Hello all I am seth. I can fix most stuff if we need it I agree that if we are going into a jungle that we will need meds to make sure we do not get sick as that will not help us at all. I do not think we need to armor up as that is not going to help us. Lets just make sure we look like a group of eco friendly people and if they have already talked this tribe then we just need to get in with them and get in a position to join them in their next expedition to the tribe.

12th Mar, 2013 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 10

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Out of Character: I would hope that by now vaccines against those things are either common place or we're already inoculated but I can ask. Please use the "Specific Action:" tag so I know the exact action you want for your character.

In Character: Uhura extends her hand to Seth after asking about his background skills. She turns to Sgt. Steals hoping that his answers won't be as short.

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,