Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 13 of 193

In Character: Lars is mildly excited for this - Page 13 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th Mar, 2013 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 193 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (193) »
Closed
Future Earth RPG - Biowarfare Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
15th Mar, 2013 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 13

Out of Character: I'm ready to go, and I agree that we should stay together.

Specific Action: Lars will also ask how hostile this conservation group is. Are they Radicals and Extremists? Terrorists? Or is their protest a peaceful one?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2013 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Yeah stick together and get the answers then head to get equipment. I think we need to post something soon or the GM is going to post something for us and it may not be good.

15th Mar, 2013 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Out of Character: Sorry guys got busy today but I just added it so we're safe. Kntoan I didn't see a specific action for you so I just added something generic for you and me.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2013 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

OCC That is perfect for me I wanted us all to stay together before going to the supply depot. We need the answers first.

17th Mar, 2013 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Out of Character: Probably we asked so many questions that JB needs more time (see his update if you haven't), so track / subscribe to the game thread guys so you can be back here when he has the next post made for the scenario.

18th Mar, 2013 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Out of Character: Just from that first part of how many parts JB plans on revealing this mission isn't going to be one of those get in and get out type of scenarios. We'll be dealing with all sorts of situations but the lack of equipment we can take bothers me terribly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Mar, 2013 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 13

Out of Character: It will really put our skills to the test. Let's see what's next. Looks like we will need to be prepared to everything.

18th Mar, 2013 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 13

In Character: Lars is mildly excited for this opportunity, but he does not express this, instead standing slightly apart from the group, arms crossed behind his back.

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,