Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 32 of 34

Ok, time to fight ! let's - Page 32 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 9th Dec, 2004 - 8:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 34 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
Part B
8th Dec, 2004 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 32

Oh boy!!! what a tragedy! Our friend is dead!!! what we will do now!!!!???. I say let's go back and revenge him, Ariadne is out of herself and when she is so angry, she knows she can cut up some heads without thinking it twice! So, let's not be cowards and revenge him!

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2004 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

I figured we should have stayed in the first place and fought but T'gron wanted to try to negotiate with them and now he is dead. Now that he is gone and the reality of the situation has hit us hard, plus we dont know how to get out, our only hope is to go in and fight. Should we split up and take them on one by one, or fight as a group and take on the masses?

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG
A Friend

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

I would say to put ourself on both sides of the entrance of the passage in the initial room we are in now and wait them and ambush

8th Dec, 2004 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 32 RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

We will have to slipt up but within the same room and fight them...I don't think we will stand a chance, we are only three against 14 or more (14 are only the ones we can see from where we are) they could be even more. We should fight them while trying at the same time to get into the exit, what we can also do is get out towards the corridor and try to split up and let them follow us and kill them by surprise.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 8th Dec, 2004 - 11:52pm

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

Hence forth let us be of good courage, I be not standing here and idling any more, let us go make dog legs out of these dark crows, meh blade be ready.

9th Dec, 2004 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Okay, we were able to fight and kill some of them but right now Kron is injured and have three men on his side and Ariadne has two. What we will do?. Ariadne will have to straightly slash the throat of one of them and slash the private parts of the other one and then quickly helps Kron in fighting the other 3 men, I think Ariadne can take the three of them. What suggestions do you all have? I am in the chat room now if you all wanna come and discuss.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 9th Dec, 2004 - 3:36am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2004 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG - Page 32

I was hoping I could fall back while Horde or Maicman steps up in my spot. I would prefer it to be Horde since he is one of our strongest and has great skill. Ariadne, can you defend me while I fall behind and let Horde step up? I think yourself and Horde can defeat the rest. Let me know if this works for everyone.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2004 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 32

Ok, time to fight ! let's start the dance, How many more are they ? their friends should be scared by now seeing the dead bodies ....If they are not then we should do something to get them of us . We should break their spirit because in this rhythm we will not survive. We need a diversion and fast . As soon as I will get in the front line I will shout as far as my lungs will help me "Stop, enough blood has been shead!" .But my brothers be not fool by my reaction...my only desire is to revenge our friend. Hopefully they will pause(even if for a moment)giving us time to regroup. Also if their sect proclaim some respect for life this will have a moral effect on them. But this will only buy us a second. maybe is time to see what that depression in the floor is:)

+  « First of 34 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,