Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems - Page 4 of 5

Not sure what you're asking, you want - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jul, 2016 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Discuss  Wanted Other RPG System Game Master' s If you are an experienced GM in an RPG system that is NOT Dungeons & Dragons then come volunteer your skills.
31st Oct, 2015 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems - Page 4

I have been considering running a game, but there are a couple of things that have been holding me back. One is that I'm not sure which system to run. I'm not sure which ones lend themselves to a play-by-post game because while I'm involved in a couple of Play By Post games, I have yet to actually run any, and the ones that I am playing are Pathfinder and Dungeons & Dragons.

I would be able to run any of the following (Or at least attempt to run): Traveller (Mongoose or The New Era), Alternity, Desolation, Earthdawn (3rd Edition), Burning Wheel Gold, or any genre using Savage Worlds.

It would depend on the demand I guess. The other thing holding me back is that I am unfamiliar with just how much time I would need to devote each day to running a game because I don't have any real experience in running a Play By Post game. I would not want to start something up only to be unable to keep up with the demands of running the game.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2015 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems
A Friend

Systems RPG Other Masters Game Wanted

Aericsteele,

I am uncertain of the gaming systems for Desolation or Burning Wheel Gold. I have heard of them, just never researched them enough to be familiar.

The site is not currently equipped for Savage Worlds. If we gathered enough interest in the system, we might be able to encourage the admins to add in the respective features for SW.

The other game systems would all work for Play-By- Post (Play By Post) here on this site.

One of the previous posts on this thread, has a link to requirements for GMing in and on these forums.

You are in the same position I am. Looking for interested players. For future reference, count me as one interested player, and I will play almost anything. Haven't found a game I wouldn't try.

8th Nov, 2015 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE (Malcolmshaw @ 31-Oct 15, 8:25 AM)
You are in the same position I am. Looking for interested players. For future reference, count me as one interested player, and I will play almost anything. Haven't found a game I wouldn't try.

I am trying to get a Traveller game started at at this link if you are still interested.

15th Nov, 2015 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Systems RPG Other Masters Game Wanted

The Dice Master says...

Attention Game Masters: I am retiring my Personal Custom Games so this leaves many Boards open for YOUR Role-playing Game, please see: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2016 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Systems RPG Other Masters Game Wanted

Good Morning. While I have extensive experience Game Mastering Dungeons & Dragons (1e,2e, 3.5e) and Pathfinder, I also have run Savage Worlds PBPs. I am extremely interested in FATE and the Cypher system games (The Strange and Numenera). FATE seems simple enough that I could most likely run it, but I'd like some experience with Cypher before jumping into it. I'd also like some more experience here on these boards before throwing my hat into the ring as a GM.

22nd Mar, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Tatteredking, thank you for your willingness to be a GM. I am particularly interested in new systems being started so Savage Worlds will be a great addition. You may want to have a read over the Discussion here: Which Play By Post Role-playing Games Do You Want To Play? in which I mention about coding the Text Role-playing Game Creator to cater for it.

I very much agree with playing in a game first and Posting around to ensure you can remain committed. This Thread is paramount to being a Dungeon Master here: How To Be A Dungeon Master.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2016 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanted Game Masters Other RPG Systems - Page 4

I am still interested in pursuing Savage Worlds as a system although the genre is a bit up in the air. What genres still need coverage?

15th Jul, 2016 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Wanted Game Masters Other RPG Systems D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

The Dice Master says...

Not sure what you're asking, you want to know which Boards need new games or which genre Players want to play?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.