Smudge Introduction - Page 10 of 29

hello smuge i wanted to say hello because - Page 10 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Dec, 2004 - 7:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (29) »
Young and vibrant and very involved
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2004 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Smudge Introduction - Page 10

The Architect wishes to inform you that your account has been upgraded to Premium Plus. The appropriate Gil and FP has been added to your membership and all permissions are enabled.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2004 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Smudge

Congratulations Smudge and thanks for your contribution!. You're rich again wink.gif make sure to deposit the amount of money you owe to the banklender at the bank in this way you would not feel tempted to spend it...and once you put it on the bank, your money grows!. Enjoy the new features!.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2004 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Smudge Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Okay well you are good to go, PLEASE use the bank and other facilities to SAVE your FP before you start spending it. Thanks for your donation.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2004 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 53

Page 10 Introduction Smudge

I promise, I will not touch the lottery again.

also, don't panic. I didn't spend all of my FPs. I decided to put everything but the sum I owe in the bank, instead of the other way around.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2004 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Smudge

Hey, way to go Smduge. You got Premium Plus before I did! Good for you. No doubt you will take full advantage of your membership and have loads of fun on the forum. I'll be watching you though to keep you in check wink.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2004 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 53

Smudge Introduction

So I uploaded yet another avatar. I guess I'll be breaking Xtra's record soon. laugh.gif

Anyways, I played a bit with the colors, trying to make myself look angelic. wink.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2004 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Smudge Introduction - Page 10

Smudge!! In the Rave section! Duuude! Oh, my gosh, look out in the Arcade.... there goes all my crowns... sad.gif laugh.gif

Thanks for your participation, Smudge, and your donation. .. and I look forward to your next Avatar ;D

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2004 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Smudge Introduction
A Friend

Smudge Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 10

hello smuge i wanted to say hello because as of today i am also new to the forum and hunting some RPG fun i have been to many sites and have found nothing but boreing times so maybe i will see you in a game soon

> TOPIC: Smudge Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,