Forum Game - The Elevator - Page 6 of 7

The Elevator Ends This game is now over, but - Page 6 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 1:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Not a horror, until they start talking...
19th Dec, 2004 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Elevator - Page 6

Kim role,

Mariah is just so turn off about the whole thing, including Xander, that while crossing her arms she says in a very soft and sarcastic smile....

"Yes, Xander. We cannot wait for you to come to have dinner with us!!" she says while rolling eyes....

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2004 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Elevator Game Forum

This Dramatist role,

Just then the Elevator moves and then stops... moves some more and then with a jerk, stops again. The elevator door opens and reveals...

A crowd of people looking at you to see who was stuck inside! To your amazement the local TV crew is already there and the reporter tries to ask you what happened and how you feel about the mall as the Firemen lead you to a bench to check your condition.

GM: You are now outside the Elevator and seated, but may not leave as the Firemen and medical personnel want to ensure your health.

19th Dec, 2004 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Elevator Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah sees the TV camera there and basically jumps to it in excitement....she smiles like if she bought a million dollar lottery ticket and looking straight to the camera says "I'm fine, I'm fine. I know you all were worried about me and stuff....I'm fine, I helped this people (pointing to the rest of the persons inside the elevator) to go through their fears...you know", she says pridefully.

19th Dec, 2004 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Elevator Game Forum

Xander is relieved to see the rescuers but could do without the television cameras, and makes as little eye contact as possible with anyone. He half expected Mariah to light up like a Christmas tree once she saw a camera pointed in her direction, but can't believe she had the gall to lie about helping him and Roz through their fears. Just then a reporter questions Xander about how Mariah helped him while in the elevator to which he replies:

"Oh yeah, she was very helpful. She helped lighten the mood in there by puking all over me. It was hilarious, it really gave Roz and me the giggles."

He then unfolds his jacket to show the reporter and her camera crew the hardened slab of puke in his jacket. The camera man almost loses his lunch while filming it.

"Plus with all her crying and whining" Xander continues "it made Roz and me feel a whole lot better about our situation. Mariah was great!"

With that comment, Xander winks to Roz and flashes the camera a big cheesy grin. He really doesn't care whether Mariah heard it or not, and loses the grin as soon as some wet-behind-the-ears medic starts poking and prodding at him and asking him if he's all right.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 19th Dec, 2004 - 10:09pm

20th Dec, 2004 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Elevator Game Forum

"Oh, thank goodness!" breathes Roz, as the elevator finally releases its hold on them. "Fresh air!" Just as she's taking a deep breath, a reporter points a camera and mike in her face and begins asking really stupid questions.

"What was it like? What do you think it was like?" Roz snaps. "It was very dark, it got really hot and smelly, and -- pardon me," she looks both ways over her shoulders and around the reporter, "but I really have to use the ...uh... the ladies' room. Could you point me in the right direction? I'm kind of turned around." The cameraman rolls his eyes and laughs, pointing toward the restrooms.

As she begins to head that way, on one hand there is Mariah, glamming it up for the camera; on the other is a paramedic asking her to sit down on the bench to be examined before being released. Roz then notices Xander glowering at another paramedic who is checking him over. She laughs at his expression and shakes her head.

Roz tells the girl, "Look, I really have to... you know... go to the bathroom. Can't this wait?"

22nd Dec, 2004 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Elevator

With Mariah hamming it up for the cameras and Roz apparently running away from or to something, Xander wonders whether this is his chance to split. He really doesnt want to hurt either of their feelings, but he realizes he must get back to the 'boss' and at least try to explain what went down. He looks at the medic who is attending to him and realizes he may be here for longer than he expected. The kid looks like he is 12, and Xander wonders whether Doogie Howser here even knows how to use a stethoscope.

"Make it snappy kid, I got places to go and people to see!"

At that very moment Dr. Two Left Hands spills a bottle of something all over Xander's pants leg.

"I'm so sorry mister. Its my first day on the job. I'll try to get you out of here as quick as I can" all the while fumbling with medic bag.

Xander looks up through the windowed ceiling of the mall and asks God why he is being punished like this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2004 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Elevator - Page 6

She makes a quick trip to the restroom to freshen up, and returns to submit to the ministrations of the paramedics. Now that they're out of the elevator, Roz is getting impatient to leave. She can't even remember what she was on her way to do before the elevator got stuck; but now that that ordeal is over, what she wants is to head for dinner and relax!

23rd Dec, 2004 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game Elevator Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 6

This Dramatist role,

The Elevator Ends

This game is now over, but anyone (including non RPGers) can now consider the following questions and answer them by Email ONLY to the GM:

1. Which player portrayed the most lifelike character?
2. Which player was the most entertaining?

Based on the answers received the winner will get increased Luck point(s).
NO - YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Elevator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,