[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 4 of 45

Welcome Ice, with you in our party we are - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (45) »
Closed
1st Jan, 2004 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 4

I know Melodray has an RPG status and a good participation. Perhaps he's out for the weekend. Perhaps we should wait until monday.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2004 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

Kron and Maicman - thou have money. Maybe ye will go shopping for new items while we wait?

2nd Jan, 2004 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

That is a good idea Smudge. I could use a helmet and small shield. I have leather armor and leather boots. Any other suggestions?

Update: Maicman, let me know if you wish to purchase any items, and I will post them in Party Order along with my requests. I plan to do so sometime tomorrow. Thanks!

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 3rd Jan, 2005 - 12:18am

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Page 4 Land Cleaning camp

There is no way we go unprepared to battle the evil! I need a helmet, a cloak. a leather back pack a couple of torches and I would go for a 2 handed sword ( if we venture in open space and fight big size foes it will cam in handy).

3rd Jan, 2005 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

IC:

My name is Ice. I have been on holiday for a while and am itching to get back to work. I must warn you, though, I am not one to coddle. Neither will I sit by idly and let another's inaction cause me harm. It isn't through indecision that I have managed to be successful as a warrior. I will take you all in as comrads, but thieves, be warned, if you cross me, you die! Keep your theiving outside the party.

OOC:

I think 48 hours of inactivity is too long. It is different, if the period of inactivity is planned in advance. I am speaking of inactivity where no one notifies the group that they won't be posting. Once the scenario starts we really need to be posting in party order at least once per day. First leader and second leader need to have some agreement where if one doesn't post by a certain time each day, the other will. Also, the leaders need to be willing to make decisions if not everyone agrees. I have been in scenarios where we spent so much time discussing what we were going to do, that the GM just made the decision for us. This is never a good thing. So I think it would be best to agree upon a certain time each day by which we will all have checked in and posted our thoughts. It is probably best to post early and check back again to see how others feel about your suggestions so that you can agree or not with any suggested changes.

3rd Jan, 2005 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land

OOC: Good idea, Tenaheff. Let us plan then for second in command to post in party order if leader has been inactive for 24 hours. Does that sound better?
Maicman, I will post in party order for you and myself to request we purchase the items we have listed. Smudge and Ambria, do you agree on the 24 hour inactivity for party order posting, especially you Smudge since you are second in command?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 4

Yes, 24 hours is fine with me. I don't agree with the having a set time to respond to by each day, especially since school is starting up this week. Plus, since we're all on different time zones, it would be more of a headache than anything. We're all really active, for the most part, so we should be fine moving in 24 hours incremints.

3rd Jan, 2005 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

Welcome Ice, with you in our party we are one step closer to embarking. I hope Melodray hasn't completely forgotten about the site. Carla Dawn, who has just joined, seemed excited to become an RPGer. If we see signs of activity from her, then let's wait until she has her thirty, neh?

I agree as well about the 24 hours.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (45) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,