Plugged RPG FAQ

Plugged Rpg Faq - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 9th Jul, 2013 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Plugged RPG Questions Check here before contacting the GM as it contains relevant information for both Plus and regular members
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Why does the skin change to Dark Matrix whenever I look at this board?
A. This only happens when you look at the Plugged Role-playing Game and does not affect your normal skin, so when you look at another thread or board you will see your preferred skin colors.

Q. I can't seem to post here, why?
A. You need to be a Plus Member first.

Q. I am a Plus Member, but I can't start a new thread, how come?
A. Only the GM can start threads within this board. Players are given designated threads in which they can reply. You also have your own thread specific.

Q. Is this game the same as Future Earth?
A. No, Future Earth is set in a different world and uses the World of Medieval battle system whereas this has its' own structure.

Q. How closely do you follow the movie Trilogy?
A. Enough that we get an understanding of what we are doing in the RPG, etc. We however do not replay the movie.

Q. What makes this Role-playing Game different from the others?
A. Functionality and theme. Those who love the Matrix trilogy will simply love this game, period. Then there are all the functions that will enable you to play by yourself when no one is around and join a scenario when others have teamed up to form a group. In many cases you will also be able to fight each other!

Q. Why can't I see the Plugged Control Panel?
A. See the rules thread.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

FAQ RPG Plugged

Q. Why can't Premium members play this game?
A. We can't give you everything. You already have all the RPGs and Cozyville. Upgrade if you want to be in on this one as well.
THIS RPG IS NOW FREE TO ALL MEMBERS!

Q. As a Plus Member can I participate in this game and other the other RPGs as well at the same time?
A. Yes, as a Plus Member you can be in all the RPGs if you so desire.

Q. What happens if I do not renew my Plus Membership, can I still participate here?
A. THIS RPG IS NOW FREE TO ALL MEMBERS!

Q. Can I suggest features and add-ons for this RPG even though it is custom built?
A. Yes, suggestions are always welcomed, all we ask is that you do it via Email.

Q. Will I meet any of the regular Matrix characters in the game?
A. Possibly, one can never those these things as it remains in the dome of the Architect.

13th Jan, 2005 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG FAQ RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Q. Where can I find FAQs about actual game play?
A. Via the Plugged CP.

Q. What is the difference between the Plugged CP and the REL CP?
A. Plugged shows your character and the rules while REL CP creates your character and upgrades him/her.

Q. How come if I am an Upgraded Member I cannot see what it looks like?
A. This game is not merely for onlookers, if you want to participate you must request permission from the GM based upon your willingness to actually play.

Q. What are the threads in this board about?
A. They deal with the players' logs. It is like a journal of all that they do in the Matrix and is meant to give their character more life.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2005 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

FAQ RPG Plugged

Q. I see what seems to be duplicate missions, why is that?
A. When a player(s) die in a scenario then they are resurrected and given the chance to play that same scenario again.

Q. Wouldn't they know everything from the last game?
A. Well the characters will not (and you should play as such) and then because we are in an unusual world you will find that you now are now able to start new and make different choices so that you might have a more successful outcome.

Q. Do all characters start over if one lives in the Scenario?
A. Not in the same Scenario. If one lives then that Scenario is considered completed. the resurrected players can start fresh in a new Scenario.

Q. When my character dies and is resurrected - do I have to qualify again?
A. Yes, but they do not have to buy a thread or pic again, they must just qualify.

Q. Can I continue posting in my log (thread) after being resurrected?
A. Yes, but you have no prior knowledge of your last life so the log is considered new and you can ignore what you wrote before.

9th Jul, 2013 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

FAQ RPG Plugged

Matrix

Q. Why are Threads of the movie and Threads for the Plugged Role-playing Game all mixed together?
A. We used to have two separate Boards but found that it would be wiser to have everything related together because in many ways Plugged Role-playing Game requires information derived from the movies.

Q. Why do I need 30 Core Posts to Play?
A. We want to ensure serious participants are involved in qualifying for Plugged.

Q. Do I need the 75% Activity as well?
A. Only if you want to be involved in the group play with other Players.

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG FAQ

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.