Konquererz Introduction - Page 3 of 41

She doesnt scare me! Are you listening - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Feb, 2005 - 5:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (41) »
Lover of peaceful disagreement
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2005 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Konquererz Introduction - Page 3

I just can't seem to connect with you. I sent you a message, but now I'm logging off. I don't feel well, uhg, so have a good night, and hopefully all is well with you and your family. Take care.

Dawn

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2005 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Konquererz

I heard from our friend, konquererz, not too long ago and he wanted me to share some information with all of you.

I have been posting only a couple times and sporadically [now]...[mostly] before work and after work...I am not able to post and be online [as much]... anymore...Tell everyone that I miss them all, and will be on...friday...I will now be going through 4-5 days at a time when I'm at work and I cannot be online.  If I hadn't missed so much work because tonia was unable to take care of the kids then this wouldn't have happen, but sometimes you have to play with the hand your dealt.

I'm sorry you won't be here as much, but as for me, I will take whatever time you are able to come and post. I will miss you not being here as much, but I completely understand and would do the same thing in your situation. Don't worry, everything will be ok, and I will still be thinking of you and your family. Take good care.

Dawn wink.gif

Offtopic but,
Amen to what LDS says below.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 3rd Feb, 2005 - 10:21pm

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2005 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Konquererz Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Konquerez, as much as I like and appreciate your participation in the forum, family is ALWAYS first and I am very glad that your family is your priority in your life. smile.gif I send you all my good wishes and may God bless your dear wife and the rest of your loved ones. smile.gif
LDS_forever

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2005 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Konquererz

I am so grateful to be a part of such a great community. Of those of you that are christians, you truly show what Christ would want his followers to be like. I still look on the sight alot but just dont have time to post alot. I will be still posting and become a premium plus member soon. Still trying to buy this house, keep that in your prayers also. Thanks all, you truly make my life happier in a time of such stress.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Konquererz

Konquerez, I just erased a message you put on Dawn's thread about munjpets. Be very careful where you post, there is one thread for her to write about her pet (she is the only one allow to post there) and another thread for everyone to make comments.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Konquererz Introduction

Thanks for the correct LDS. Im getting deeper into the forum and need to go back and read all the faq again as some of this stuff I never intended on doing. Now that I am, I need to make sure I got it all straight.

Thanks again for the info, I think I can avoid causing problems in the near future. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Konquererz Introduction - Page 3

*laughing* You better be careful taunting Florena like that! laugh.gif She just might take you for all your worth, and, since you don't have a bank account, you might end up broke! What would your poor munjpet do then??? Maybe he might die and you would have to toilet.gif Just kidding. Anyway, you can post that post in my discussion thread about Aaron if you want to. Talk to you later. biggrin.gif

Dawn

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Konquererz Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

She doesnt scare me! Are you listening Florena! What ever you got, BRING IT ON!

or you can just leave me alone so I dont have to mindlessly ramble to no avail!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Konquererz Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,