Konquererz Introduction - Page 5 of 41

Wow, that was alot of posts really fast! - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Feb, 2005 - 2:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (41) »
Lover of peaceful disagreement
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2005 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Konquererz Introduction - Page 5

Thank you for the compliment! As always, I will continue to strive to be a productive member of this community. This community can be so much like a family its unbelievable!

On another note since its my rant, I would like to say that I have been very humbled and will not be posting in the arcade rants for some time. After having five crowns in a very short time, I was rather arrogant. Unfortunately, LDS took one of my crowns in a fashion that makes it rather impossible to win back. By attaining a score nearly twice my record, she has ensure that crown for some time. I no longer feel that I can participate in arcade banter until I can otherwise prove myself again.

Its been such a short time since I joined and I have already made so many friends. Thank you all for taking the time to post compliments, give advice, and generally disagree with what I have to say. You truly make this forum a place I call home, and a place where all points of view can be debated.

Thank you also for the two of you , dawnofthenew and nighthawk, who opened a thread just to answer some of my questions about Latter day saints beliefs! I am not LDS so I cannot go into the doctrine section (understandably) but didn't know if people would discuss their doctrine outside of it. Thank you both for the info, I am finding the study of the book of mormon, enlightening!

Thank you all!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2005 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Konquererz

This community can be so much like a family its unbelievable!

I am very glad you feel this way and I hope you continue becoming a great contributor to our community.

I would like to say that I have been very humbled and will not be posting in the arcade rants for some time.

Oh no please! continue posting, just because I won one of your crowns it does not mean you cannot beat me in the rest!

I noticed you have been around giving charisma points. Thanks for the one you sent my way wink.gif. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2005 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User Konquererz, the Architect wishes to inform you that your membership status has been changed to Premium Plus and the relevant amount of FP and Gil has been added to your account.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2005 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Page 5 Introduction Konquererz

Thanks for your donation, you may wish to look over all the features you now have via the Plus Page and send me an Email via the Contact Page if you run into any technical difficulties.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2005 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Konquererz

Congrats on becoming a Premium Plus member on the forum, konquererz! Your donation will be well used, and enjoy your Plus status. I enjoy reading your posts around the forum and am glad you feel the same way about others. Thanks!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2005 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Konquererz Introduction

Thanks for your donation Konquerez. Enjoy all the new features and please do not spend all your FP on the Arcade trying to beat me *laughs*. I would strongly suggest to put most of your FP right away in the bank unless you want to tempt Florena and others around here. wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 12th Feb, 2005 - 2:35am

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2005 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 53

Konquererz Introduction - Page 5

Yay, finally upgraded! Many donations going on today... Have fun spending your money and enjoying your plusship (and beating LDS in the arcade laugh.gif)

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2005 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Konquererz Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Wow, that was alot of posts really fast! Thanks to all of you. I shouldn't need any help, you guys have set this forum up spectacularly well, I find myself able to breeze through and find anything I need. I think 65 dollars is too small a donation for the amount of time I spend here, I may need to give more just to ease my own conscience!

I am going to the bank because I don't want to lose them all, but I also need to give my munji pet some tlc also. I told you LDS that I will not be in the arcade until my tender pride heals from getting one of my crowns taken. I was devested by the force at which my record was abolished and thus am still recovering.

Im gonna start a blog too I think. Im pretty sure it will not be that interesting as I use all my interesting ideas in the post. But I may start posting my poetry!

Well I guess thats that! Im in for the long haul, I hope to get to know all you better, those of you that arent changing your names alot! laugh.gif

To the admins, keep the site good, its alot of fun to be here!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Konquererz Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,