Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 12 of 19

Wow, you're pretty good for the first - Page 12 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2009 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
27th Feb, 2009 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 12

Matrix

Well now that your Plugged RPG Blog has been created: Source 3 you can update it as well as join in the current Scenario: Source 4

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2009 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

I think I managed all qualification my score on speed is 1000 and the test pilot 9339

I can not access the mind test

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2009 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support
A Friend

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Its not really hard just focus and you will be okay trust me I passed without much trouble...

27th Feb, 2009 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

You cannot access mind test because your speed score is supposed to be something like: 0.190 or better - better being lower - for instance 0.182.

1st Mar, 2009 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

Cool to have you with us krakyn. I'm waiting in the current mission. I'm posting but no one is replying so guess I'm the only one there at the moment.

1st Mar, 2009 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

Matrix

You need to be patient and wait for active Users. Just ensure you keep your Activity Level above 50%. I've added a new rule where players need to have at least a 50% Activity rating in order to participate in the Play by Post section.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2009 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 12

Matrix

I am working on the trivia first try was 80% So I will have to keep pounding.

2nd Mar, 2009 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 12

Matrix

Wow, you're pretty good for the first try. It doesnt tell you which ones you have wrong or right so you have to make a good guess on which ones you're getting wrong. I'll be looking out for you in the game.

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.