Mission: Locker Room - Page 3 of 7

"Hmmm we can try although I doubt they - Page 3 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 20th Feb, 2005 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Briefing Room (Player Discussion)
17th Feb, 2005 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room - Page 3

Matrix

"You don't seem to need my money anymore," says Oil. "Well, I am for checking it out, but let's first peek in to see exactly what the situation is, before making a decision of how to react. Agreed?"

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2005 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

"Agreed, says Exile...let's peek first. You go ahead, I will follow you".

17th Feb, 2005 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

"How dare they?" whispers Oil. "We have to help him, but I am not sure if we want violence. Should we just ask the big guys what they are doing, and advise them to stop?"

17th Feb, 2005 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Room Locker Mission

Matrix

"I think we should go inside like if we do not know what is going on and call the guy there by name (even if we do not know his name, at least to show we know who he is) and say something like: Hey guys, is everything allright around here?"

19th Feb, 2005 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

"Well, not everything is alright, to be sure," says Oil. "What do you want to do? These guys don't seem to follow reason, I don't know if we could just talk them into stopping that bullying."

20th Feb, 2005 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room

Matrix

"It seems like we cannot do anything. Do you recognized the victim?. I think is better for us to fake that we are leaving but we can stay outside and try to hear the conversation and see if it may lead us to something else".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Feb, 2005 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room - Page 3

Matrix

"I don't want to give up that easily. Maybe if we just stay in that row of the locker room, pretending to do our own business, the guys will not want to do anything in our presence. What do you think?"

20th Feb, 2005 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 3

Matrix

"Hmmm we can try although I doubt they will want us to be there, but we can give it a try. Let's do it".

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.