Mission: Locker Room - Page 5 of 7

Well, what do you suggest we do? Running away - Page 5 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 10th Mar, 2005 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Briefing Room (Player Discussion)
28th Feb, 2005 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room - Page 5

Matrix

OCC: Okay, maybe he is even dead already. Let's go inside and see if the bullies left.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2005 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Well, looks like there's only one choice... taking him to the medics. Agree?

2nd Mar, 2005 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Of course! I hope he doesn't die while they are coming. Let's call the meds.

3rd Mar, 2005 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Room Locker Mission

Matrix

"Oh no!" says Oil. "What have we done? We have wasted too much time, and now because of that he is dead! What should we do?"

6th Mar, 2005 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

OOC I am just for telling them the truth, do you agree? Lying would just get us into deeper trouble.

6th Mar, 2005 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room

Matrix

OCC: Yes, let's say the truth, but I do not know how far it will take us. Let's give it a shot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2005 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room - Page 5

Matrix

OCC: This does not look good at all. They will blame us for this person's murder and we do not have any witnesses that can testify to our favor. What are we going to do?

10th Mar, 2005 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 5

Matrix

Well, what do you suggest we do? Running away will not be good, because eventually they will find us. I say we just say that we saw who killed him and request for some time to find them and prove our innnocence.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.