Mission: Locker Room - Page 2 of 7

OCC: I became a citizen already and I'm - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 16th Feb, 2005 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Briefing Room (Player Discussion)
15th Feb, 2005 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room - Page 2

Matrix

OC: I'm kind of confused, do we have to choose a leader and stuff?. If so, then I propose you become the leader, do you accept?.

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2005 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

OOC: I don't know if we need a leader for this mission, but when we do, I accept

15th Feb, 2005 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

OOC: Yes, I think we do, so if you accept then you will be the person in charge. How do you expect to the game to go along?. I am very excited about it.

15th Feb, 2005 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Room Locker Mission

Matrix

OOC - yes, me too. I will try to rise a level or two meanwhile. I hope others join as well OOC

15th Feb, 2005 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

OCC: I would like to see other players too but as you notice the qualifying process is not as easy as people may think and it takes quiet a long time to post the description of your character.

16th Feb, 2005 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room

Matrix

OOC- yay! I upgraded my stats and I am now rank 1.

IC:

Oil turns to Exile, and says. "Hey, I just became a citizen. Not a major accomplishment, but I am still pleased. Are you one yet?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2005 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room - Page 2

Matrix

"No, I am not one. I'm just an illegal alien for now. I have no money. Would you sponsor my citizenship?" smile.gif

16th Feb, 2005 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

Matrix

OCC: I became a citizen already and I'm ready to start.

IC: Exile listens to the voice of someone bullying and threating another person...she feels strong about going and find out what is going in the locker room. She turns to Oil and says "What the heck is going on?, do you want us to go and find out?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.