Rate Plugged RPG - Page 2 of 2

I only just "Plugged in" But I was - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 13th Jul, 2013 - 8:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: My general view about Plugged is...
  It is a fantastic Forum Based RPG       100.00%
  It is a great RPG, but more players are needed       0.00%
  A great RPG, but I would rather it be more Solo based       0.00%
  It is okay, I much rather the other RPGs on here       0.00%
  I think it has great potential, but needs more work       0.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Martix Play by PostFor Plugged RPG Players to tell how much they like the game. Plugged RPG is based on the Matrix Trilogy - It is a Forum Based Matrix RPG. Views and opinions may be based on how far into Plugged the Player was able to qualify.
16th Feb, 2008 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Rate Plugged RPG - Page 2

Matrix

This is one of my favorite games, specially the part when you have to qualify. The graphics and games are fantastic and I just love the overall look. Very professional.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Rate Plugged RPG
A Friend

RPG Plugged Rate

I like it and all but I'm having trouble with getting things done I give this a 10 out of 10

20th Jan, 2009 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Rate Plugged RPG RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Thanks for your rating. Don't be troubled, I already answered you in the Player Tips Thread. When you do something in Plugged you have to ensure you do it right because the system checks and re-checks moves you make.

26th Feb, 2009 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Plugged Rate

Matrix

Its definitely unique compared to other forums I've been on I've not seen anything like this. Kudos to the creator, really great job.

9th Jul, 2013 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

RPG Plugged Rate

Matrix

I like this game, I am still trying to complete the three tests for my [character] so I can complete him, they are quite challenging, but so far, I rate this game excellent.

13th Jul, 2013 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Rate Plugged RPG

Matrix

I only just "Plugged in" But I was amazed with the interface! You got the whole theme down that I didn't feel like I was in a text RPG. Can wait to see what happens when I qualify!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rate Plugged RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.