JB's Home Made Pizza 2 - Page 2 of 2

The first pizza only had 5 ingredients, 4 - Page 2 - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 14th May, 2013 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  JB' s Home Made Pizza 2
13th May, 2013 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

JB's Home Made Pizza 2 - Page 2

Actually, this one has few ingredients compared with the first one I created a few days ago, this one actually 'suffers' from a lack of ingredients but I notice most people seem to like pizza with less ingredients.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2013 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Pizza Home JBs

I think that's only because you get a few good intense flavors, rather than a lot of smaller mixed flavors (in my humble opinion)
I saw the first picture.. And it did look stunning!
Personally though,I'm one of those that likes fewer toppings, but hey it's pizza, I'd eat any ! smile.gif

13th May, 2013 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

JB's Home Made Pizza 2 Gallery Forum International

Pandora did rather this one as well. I guess as a vegetarian I do try to pile it up with veggies a little more than usual but or me veggies are so good.

14th May, 2013 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Pizza Home JBs

I agree with Diane C. That's true in my opinion not only for pizza but for any food: few ingredients and a distinctive flavor. Actually is not about the amount, putting lots of the same two, three ingredients is ok but I prefer to be able to feel each ingredient rather than having a not defined mix. But I have to say that this is slightly different when it comes to vegetables, they usually blend together pretty well.

Reconcile Edited: Bruconero on 14th May, 2013 - 1:55am

14th May, 2013 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Pizza Home JBs

The first pizza only had 5 ingredients, 4 veggies and one fruit:

* Celery
* Mushrooms
* Sweet peppers
* Tomatoes
* Onions

I think seeing this from a vegetarian's standpoint it is not much at all. Hence the pizza in this Thread is seen as having a few ingredients by me because veggies are usually eaten in greater quantity and variety.

Most meat eaters would probably add peperoni or Italian sausage to it and it will be sufficient. Do note that when you go to any commercial pizza outlet and order a veggie pizza (like Pizza Hut for example) see how it usually comes with more ingredients than if you selected a pizza with meat in it.

+  1 2 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: JB's Home Made Pizza 2

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,